Hero of the Cosmos: Big Bang Genesis

Name: Izuka Yagi

Age: 16-32

Gender: Female

Bio: Her Parents, Toshi and Inko think she's quirkless and neglect her and her older brother, Zuko would torment him with Bakugo and Shoto. But Izuka actually had a very powerful quirk that Izuka asked the doctor to say she was quirkless, Izuka is also the #3 Pro Hero, Big Bang Genesis. She drempt to be a hero with a hearty laugh, she would smile to put others at ease, assuring them everything is fine because she was there. She's is charismatic, Courageous, Selfless, Kind Hearted, and protective.

Appearance:

Izuka, In her true form, she is an overly-skinny teen with angular features, long limbs, and neck. She has spiky, dishevelled hair with two bangs framing the sides of her face.

When using her quirk, Izuka is a tall woman with a well-muscled build. She has elegant facial features, narrow eyes, and long flowing blonde hair with eight distinct tufts swept backwards and fashioned in a similar manner to the ones All Might possessed in his empowered form.

Her hero costume is a high-collared skin-tight bodysuit with shoulder pads, boots and gauntlets. Fitting to her hero name, the upper torso was decorated with the cosmos, and her gauntlets and collar are studded with metal stars. Completing the outfit was a long, black cape that resembles of a supernova.

Izuka

Izuka (in costume)

Izuka (in costume)

Quirk: Supernova

 It would allow her to stockpile an enormous amount of raw power, allowing her to significantly enhance all of her physical abilities to a superhuman level. This resulted in unbelievable levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability that make Big Bang Genesis nearly invincible.

She can manipulate her gravitational field. Big Bang Genesis learned basic techniques like becoming heavy or light, falling toward any direction instead of Earth, levitating, and adapting to another environment gravitational pressure.

Big Bang Genesis can also create a gravitational shield around herself to achieve supersonic flight, anchor herself to the ground, and potentially grant immunity or high resistance to other gravity manipulators.

Big Bang Genesis is able to use her quirk to project powerful cosmic energy beams from her eyes

But for some unknown reason her quirk turns her into a 32 year old woman.

Parring: Izuka x Tsubusa