Meeting the cast-BW

Reader age:16:17

You were packing for your trip to America tomorrow. You were filming a new marvel movie with Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, David Harbour and Rachel Weisz. The audition process was long and tiring but they chose you out of everyone. You had a cab arriving at 4:30 am tomorrow and the time was currently 11pm. You got ready for bed and fell asleep.

When you awoke the next morning your bedroom was lit with a subtle red glow provided by your alarm clock. You switched it off and got up. You brushed your hair into two dutch braids and put light make up on. The outfit you picked out was warm as the airports were always freezing when you arrive. You had a pair of grey joggers paired with an oversized avengers top and a black hoodie. Your suitcase was sat in the corner of your room and you grabbed it and placed it by the door. You placed a couple of  slices of bread in the toaster and went to say goodbye to your mom.

You knocked on her door and awaited an answer.

'Bye mom I'm leaving now.' You said walking up to her bed.
'Already?' She replied. ' okay is everything packed?'
'Yes mom bye.' You said opened the door again.'
'Bye my love.'

You climbed into the cab with your slices of toast. You thanked the man who drove you and walked into the airport. It was very desolate maybe a dozen people about and the silence was deafening.

Once you had completed bag checking etc (I've never flown before so idk what it's like.) You made your way to a seat and plugged in your headphones.

Once your gate had been called you walked to it and boarded the plane. The plane journey was long to start with but eventually you drifted off and when you woke up you had landed. You got out and walked further away from the noise of the plane. You had got in contact with Scarlett Johansson before the flight and rang her.

'Hi y/n babe are you alright?'
'Yep just wondering where you were.'

She guided you to her car by her voice over the phone and eventually you were met with a waving blond woman.

'Hi.' You said as you approached her.

She pulled you into a hug and then piled into her car.

'So how was your flight?' She asked you as she began to drive to her house
'It was good I was so nervous though. It's my first time flying alone.'
'Wow brave girl.'

You arrived at her house and the immediate warmth made you feel comfort and you took off you jumper and threw it on the suitcase.

'Nice top.' She said smirking at you.
You smiled back.

She brought you upstairs.

'So Colin is asleep in the room and Rose is asleep in that one and Cosmo in that one.' She explained.

You nodded along.

'This is your room you can just dump your things in here. I won't mind the mess... for now.' She teased making you smile.

It was now 1pm and your meeting with the others was in half and hour.

'Y/n hun we going to leave now.' She shouted to you from downstairs.

When you arrived you were taken with Scarlett through many elevators and flights of stairs before reaching one room and Scarlett pushed open the door.

'Hi Scarlett.' Florence said.
You then entered the room and was smothered in hugs by each member.

'Cute hair.' Flo said. 'Can you do mine?'
'Anytime!' You laughed.

You talked over the movie plans before finally leaving.

'It was lovely meeting you all and I can't wait to film with you.' You exclaimed.
'Our pleasure.' Replied David.
'It was lovely meeting you too y/n!' Rachel said before giving you another hug.

So this is the first chapter of  this book.
I hope you liked it.