Hide and seek

So this is the marvel cast for civil war.
Readers age:4
It was your lunch break on set and you were sat on Scarlett's lap eating. Once you were finished you got really bored just sat listening to the 'adult conversations.' You turned around to face Scarlett and tapped her on the shoulder.
'Scarrrr.' You whined when she just carried on talking.
'Hold on y/n I'm busy.'
You slid off of Scarlett's knees and walked over Lizzie. She looked over at you and smiled.
'You okay little one?' She asked.
'Can I come up?'
'Of course baby.'
She lifted you onto her lap as you wrapped your arms around her waist and cuddled into her.
'Lizzie?' You whispered.
'Yes?'
'Do you want to play a game?'
'What game?'
'Hide and seek. I want everyone to play too.'
'I don't see why not.'
Once everyone had finished eating Lizzie asked them all.
'So everyone I think this little one wants to play a game.'
'HIDE AND SEEK!' You screamed excitedly.
Everyone laughed and agreed.
You all decided that Chris Evans was the first seeker. When he began counting you heard Chris Hemsworth say your name.
'Come with me.'
He took you over to the couch and covered you in all the cushions before running off to hide. After 10 minutes you had worked out that Chris E had found everyone but you. All except Chris H were looking for you. You couldn't help but laugh as you heard them get closer. You suddenly felt a pair of hands grab you and pull you up. It was Scarlett.
'Ahhhhhhh.' You screamed as she began to tickle you.
You decided to play one more game as you still had time before the next shoot. This time Lizzie was counting. You ran and hid behind your trailer. However you couldn't stop peeking your head out to see where she was each time. You soon lost track of her as you sat down. You then felt another pair of arms go around your waist as Lizzie picked you up. She placed you on her hip as you helped her look for the others.

Just some Scarlett and Lizzie fluff mainly but we love that.
It's a bit shit but I hope it's okay.
Hope you enjoyed!