Sleeping on set

Reader age: 3/4
You had just finished a scene with Flo and headed back to your trailer as the others filmed theirs. She opened the door for you as you walked up the steps and inside. You headed straight towards the sofa and climbed on. You grabbed the remote and turned on your favourite show.

'Y/n what do you want to eat sweetie?' Flo asked.
'Umm party rings?' You asked with pleading eyes.
Soon after Flo brought a plate of party rings over and set it on your lap.
She sat down next to you and pulled you onto her lap. As you were engrossed in your show Florence was going on her phone. The time was reaching 6:00pm and is usually when you would all finish filming and Scarlett would get you ready to go home. However they weren't done yet and Florence didn't know how long they were going to carry on for. She picked up quickly on how long you had been yawning and rubbing your eyes for. You had also pressed your head against her chest and snuggled up to her. Slowly she felt your head slip away from under her chin and onto the crook of her arm. Flo switched off the show and laid down with you and soon drifted off.
Around 20 minutes later Florence awoke from Scarlett calling both your names. You were still asleep on Flo. The door to your trailer suddenly opened and in walked Scarlett. She noticed the both of you on the sofa and took a photo before picking you up carefully as not to wake you and place you on her hip.

'I think it's time I take this little on home.' Scarlett said looking at the sleeping girl on her shoulder.

I hoped you enjoyed this second chapter.
Sorry I took a little while to update.