Babysitting

Readers age:16
You were currently staying at Scarlett and Colin's house. However they wanted a night to them selves and told you they wouldn't be back until at least midnight. Possibly later.

Earlier:
'Y/n I was wondering if you could babysit Rose and Cosmo for us tonight as Scarlett and I would like a night to ourselves.' Colin asked.
'Yeah sure.'
Colin opened you hand and placed a £30 note in your palm.
'Do not tell Scarlett I have you that.' He instructed.
'I promise I won't.'

Currently:
It was now 4pm and Scarlett and Colin were just heading out. You were holding Cosmo and Rose was standing next to you. You were all waving goodbye as they left.
'Okay so want to watch TV?' You asked them both.
'Yess.' Rose said as she ran over to the couch to put her favourite show on.
You spent about an hour on the couch with the kids before Rose said she was hungry. You made your way into the kitchen keeping an eye on the kids as you were making dinner. You decided to make macaroni cheese because you can't really go wrong with that. You called Rose to the table. As she was eating you strapped Cosmo in his chair. You gave him a smaller portion with a few cucumber sticks. Once you were done with dinner you asked Rose to just entertain herself as you put Cosmo to bed and then you'd be right with her. You took a Cosmo upstairs and got him ready and then put him to bed. He fell asleep pretty quickly and then you headed downstairs.
Rose had set up a few of her toys for you two to play with. By the time you had finished it was nearing 9:00pm. You got up to check the time on your phone and then looked at Rose. Her eyes began closing and each time she was trying to keep them open.
'Okay I think it's time for bed now Rose.' You told her.
'No no a little longer.' She pleaded.
'I should have told you to go to bed nearly an hour ago. Besides your practically falling asleep.'
'No I'm not.' She told you as she widened her eyes at you.
'Tell you what if you go and get your teeth brushed and pjs on while I clean this up, you can have pancakes for breakfast tomorrow.' You bribed her.
She ran off upstairs as you tidied her toys up. She came down as soon as you had placed the box back into the cubby.
'I'm done.' She said.
You took her by the hand and lead her upstairs. You tucked her into bed as you kissed on the forehead. You turned the light off as you whispered
'Sweet dreams my love.'
'Wait y/n!'
'Yeah?'
'You haven't forgotten have you.'
'No I'm still making you pancakes tomorrow.'
'Okay. Night.'
'Night.'
Hours had passed and now Rose was in a deep sleep. You had the TV on and then Scarlett and Colin arrived back.
'Oh hi y/n I see they have been put to bed.' Colin said.
'Yeah they both fell asleep straight away.'
'Thanks for doing that for me babe.' Scarlett thanked you as she kissed you forehead and gave you a hug.
She went upstairs to check on the kids and Colin slipped you another £20.
'You deserve it.'
'Thanks.'
You went up to get ready for bed. You passed Scarlett at the top.
'Your making pancakes for breakfast tomorrow by the way.'

Hope you liked it.
It's a bit of a long one.