Cooking with Flo

Readers age:15/16
It was week 2 of filming for black widow you were staying with Flo. You changed who you were staying with every week. You stayed with Scarlett the first week,now with Flo,next with Rachel and after that with David and then it repeats. It was a Sunday and you all had the day off filming as you had come down to where Florence lived to film here for a few days. However you had only arrived yesterday so they gave you a day to rest. You woke up early and got out of bed to take a shower. After you had freshened up you got breakfast and took it over to the sofa to eat and switched on some program on Netflix. To be honest it didn't matter what was on because you ended up going on your phone anyway. You soon heard the footsteps of Flo make their way downstairs before making their way into the room you were in.
'Hey lovely.' Florence said 'I didn't know you were awake.'
'Hey.' You said 'I got up about an hour ago so I haven't been up that long.'
'Okay well I'm going to take a shower and then I'll come join you. Sound good?' Flo asked.
'Yeah see you in a bit.' You said as Flo walked round the back of her sofa and hugged you from behind before entering the bathroom.
40 minutes had passed and Florence had come down into the kitchen and you could hear pots and pans falling in the floor. Suddenly she appeared with a colander on her head a frying pan in one hand and a knife in the other. You burst out laughing and she smiled at you.
'Want to do some cooking Flo?' She asked as she handed you a wooden spoon.
'Sure!' You said smiling.
You switched off the TV and got off the sofa before grabbing the spoon from her. You both made your way into the kitchen and began preparing all your ingredients and of course washing your hands. Before Flo set up the phone to begin recording she went on her camera to take a picture of you now with a saucepan on your head and a wooden spoon in your right hand. She sent it to Scarlett soon after. She replied with a '😂 you two.'
Flo set up the phone and began to record the process of making pancakes.
'Hey everyone and welcome back to cooking with Flo-breakfast edition. I have a very special guest joining me today.' This was your cue and so you slid into the frame.
'Y/n Y/l/n'
'Okay so we need flour,an egg and milk.'
You grabbed the flour out of the cupboard behind and when Flo was measuring it out you squeezed the bag and it went all over her face. You fell t the floor at the sight of her and couldn't stop laughing. Once the pancakes were finished you got out squirty cream and strawberries to top it with. Clearly Flo wasn't quite over the flour incident and so when you weren't looking she grabbed the can and squirted it in your face. You gasped and heard the snorts erupt from Flo's mouth. You then heard the click of a screenshot as her video was still going. Once you had both got cleaned up you ate your pancakes on the sofa cuddled up to each other.

I thought of this idea this morning and thought it was cute. Anyways hope you enjoyed!