Shampoo incident

Readers age: 15
This is based off of that one time Flo dyed her hair blue accidentally with blue shampoo.

You were staying at Scarlett's for the week as they were filming near her house and the other cast members were either staying in hotels or caravans. You there was a knock at the door and you went to go and get the parcel that had been delivered. It was your new shampoo that was blue.
'What was it y/n?' Scarlett said from the kitchen.
'My new shampoo.'
'Oh okay let's see it.'
You handed her the bottle.
'Okay go and try it out.'
You took a shower and then headed upstairs to dry your hair. Afterwards you looked in the mirror and almost screamed. Your hair was a light blue colour. But not just that, it was streaky and in some parts it wasn't even blue. You came out of your bedroom and walked into the kitchen. Rose was covering her mouth because she was trying hard not to laugh.
'It's not funny Rose.' You spat.
'Yes it is.' She said as she ran to tell Colin.
'What not funny?' Scarlett said as she turned around.
She immediately burst out laughing and you felt hot tears spring from your eyes down your cheeks. Scarlett walked over to you.
'Oh y/n baby don't cry. I was only playing.' She soothed as she stroked your hair.
'Yeah but Rose found it funny.'
'Oh don't mind her.'
After that Colin walked in and saw your hair.
'Don't you dare laugh.' Scarlett warned.
'Okay I won't.' He said holding his hands up in the air. 'Besides I like it.'
'Thanks at least someone does.'

I hope you enjoyed.