Chapter:6🦋

In the story:

Sehun went to his house, even though it's not big but still very huge, extremely quiet because of aloneness.

His worn out body met the soft mattress.

Sehun: Another hard day has passed..sometimes I feel....why am I even living in this harsh world? For whom?

Sehun wanted to adopt a puppy but he didn't because he has no one to take care of it....if he wants he can spend to hire someone to take care of it but they aren't family....

Sehun remembered Kyungsoo's words..

Kyungsoo: Maybe you will you meet someone soon who you will fall in love with...

Sehun chuckled painfully and covered himself with his comfy blanket. Slowly slowly went to deep slumber.

The next day,

Baekhyun took a pain killer because of the last night action. He was walking with difficulty, working in kitchen chores.

Suddenly Chanyeol went to the dining table for breakfast.

When they were eating...

Chanyeol with his deep voice: Mom is coming tomorrow....

Baekhyun nodded as a ok.

Baekhyun knew very well what is the meaning of that. Baekhyun needs to shift with his things in Chanyeol's room, the amount of days when Chanyeol's mom stay there.

Next day:

Baekhyun's mother in law came in. Everytime she comes, Chanyeol acts as if there's nothing wrong. Baekhyun had very limited amount of things that Chanyeol told him to move to his room, seeming as if they share a room. Baekhyun's mother in law sleeps in his room while Chanyeol makes Baekhyun sleep on the floor.

It would be Chanyeol's birthday in a few days so his mother wanted a celebration as they hadn't had on in a while. She wanted to invite his friends and colleagues, after all it was a rare occasion.

Baekhyun arranged everything for the party.

Baekhyun's mother in law consulted Baekhyun on the cake flavor.

Baekhyun's mother in law: What cake flavor do you want?

Chanyeol was nearby on his computer.

Chanyeol: It's my birthday. Why are you asking him?

Chanyeol's mother: Come on! Aren't you being too mean to him?! He does so many things for you! Also I have diabetes so I can't eat. Baekhyun chose other your favorite desserts for the party. Let's him choose the cake.

Chanyeol annoyedly: Fine.

Baekhyun: Any cake will do as long as it's not pineapple. And it should not have any nuts. I have allergies.

On the day of the birthday, Baekhyun's mother in law gave the couple expensive suits.

Baekhyun looked gorgeous with the suit, he was fixing his hair in front of the mirror.Chanyeol came white put on his watch. He looked at the mirror and gave Baekhyun a glance.

Baekhyun noticed Chanyeol staring at him.

Chanyeol: You dolled up because of me didn't you?

He turned Baekhyun towards him.

Chanyeol:Let me see...mm...
You try to look good but you just prove my point that you're the ugliest person I saw.

Baekhyun's heart was broken.