Chapter:8🦋

In the story:

Sehun went to his work with a taxi the next day. When he was about to pay Kai approach him.

Kai:Sehun, you're using a taxi? Where's your car?

Sehun: Don't even get me started.

Kai: What's wrong?!

Sehun: Wait, I will tell you.

They entered the building and everyone greeted them with a bow.

They both entered a private lift that was Sehun's together.

The lift door closed....

Kai: Now tell me what happened?

Sehun: The headlight was broken so I had to get it fixed. I'll get it back in the evening.

Kai: You got into an accident?! When?! Are you alright?

Sehun: No, someone broke it. And that person keeps appearing everywhere. It's bothering the hell out of me!

Sehun explained him some moments....

Kai: After talking to the shaman I thought it would be your destined lover but it seems to be some sort of troublemaker. What if he's doing this on purpose and is a creepy stalker??

Sehun: Stop scaring me! But...he doesn't look scary though.

The lift made a ding sound and opened.

Kai:Oh! Why do you think that?Is he good-looking? Is that why?

Sehun sighed.

Sehun: Shut it! Now go and focus on your work!

Kai: Yes sir!

The workers continued greeting them and started working. The most of the female workers were almost whipped for their young handsome CEO. Sehun didn't care about them, he went straight to his room. He started checking his laptop.

After sometime, Sehun went to the other workers and saw them fully focused on their work. He looked at his wrist watch with anger. It was more than 15 minutes. The person Sehun was waiting for had not arrived. It was his personal assistant.

Finally the person arrived and looked at the others work. Sehun wasn't there so the person took a deep breath of relief and sat down to work.

Sehun from behind: You're 15 minutes late again!

The worker was almost got heart attack by his sudden and angry, she immediately bowed.

His assistant:Sorry sir I was stuck in traffic.

Sehun crossed his arms: You always make up excuses.

The worker: But I always follow the rule. I work half an hour extra after my schedule time.

Sehun: I can see! I don't need you to do extra time. I want you to join at the perfect time in the morning!

His assistant bowed again: Sorry sir, it won't happen again....please forgive me this time.

Sehun quietly stood away.

Next day:

Sehun was checking his workers and explained some of them their work.

After some time the PA came running. She was panting heavily. Sehun looked at her and checked his watch.

His assistant: I'm sorry sir! I'm wearing heels and I had some problems walking. See it's all red.That's why it took me so long. I'll work extra-