Chapter:26🦋

In the story:

Baekhyun went into Sehun's room.

Sehun was giving him instructions on what to do.

Sehun: I just remembered, I have something to tell you.

Baekhyun: What is it?

Sehun: There's a sale in one of my showrooms for clothes for regular customers happening for one day but I can give it to you. It's a huge and profitable for the customers. Are you interested to buy any clothes recently? If you want then I can take you there after work.

Baekhyun was surprised: I do actually! I need to buy some... Is Kai going to come with us?

Sehun: Don't tell Kai! He'll take EVERYTHING for him and Kyungsoo!

These offers are not for any workers .I'm only giving this to you since you are new and my personal assistant, plus you always wear the same type of clothes.

Baekhyun: But, it will be pretty expensive. My budget is very low boss...

Sehun: Don't worry, it's pretty good. I will make good price. You can check after work if you want.

Baekhyun: ....

Sehun: I guess you're not interested.

Baekhyun: No! I'll come.

Sehun smiled: Ok then. But don't tell others.

Baekhyun smiled back: Ok. Thanks.

After work, Baekhyun and Sehun went to the clothes showroom

Baekhyun was amazed by the beautiful clothing. Baekhyun couldn't see any signs or tags for sale but he didn't pay much attention.

All workers immediately bowed Sehun.

Workers: Good evening sir! You're here?!

Sehun: Yeah I need something.

Sehun called a staff and talked to them secretly.

Sehun: The person came with me, he is very important to me. Lie about here being a sale when you're with that guy and pretend that everything is on sale.