Chapter: 22🦋

In the story:

Sehun:Ahh my head hurts. Where is that useless person? He's supposed to bring coffee.He can't do any single thing properly. I should fire him...

Lay came to him...

Lay: Sir, this I fulfilled this form, just need your sign.

Sehun was checking the form...

He was about to sign but groaned.

He massaged his head...

Lay: Sir what happened? Are you sick?

Sehun:No my head is hurting..where is Byun?

Lay: I don't know Sir. Should I check?

Sehun: No.

Sehun signed the form: Here you go...anyway if you see Byun, ask him to meet me.

Lay: Sure sir.

When Lay left...

Sehun: Where did he go? I shouldn't care for him but still feeling bad!

He rested his head on the desk, which was throbbing in pain...

Baekhyun's crying face flashed in front of his eyes...he felt a pang in his heart.

Sehun: I could've done this normally. My anger ruined everything! But he deserves this treatment .....but I hurt him...shit!

He looked at his hand...

He grabbed his hair out of frustration: Why did I hurt him like that? I insulted him a lot! I didn't even give him a chance to explain....

My head...it feels like it will burst very soon....Byun...I need to see you..

Sehun sat properly: Ah I guess I meant for the coffee...

Sehun went outside and on his lift: Where am I going?

His heart was saying to find Baekhyun but brain was saying for coffee...

Sehun: Of course not for him...but for coffee I could've  ordered to someone....I don't  feel like sitting down...

He went all by himself to get coffee,all workers bowed to him. He ordered his coffee when he saw some girls chat about something while watching a video

Girl 1: Oh poor Baekhyun! He did nothing..

Girl 2:  You are right....Ms. Lisa really shouldn't have done that. So rude!

Girl 3: They all just care about her as she is popular when Baekhyun is the one that got hurt.

Girl 2: I know look how badly he is injured.

Girl 1: This is why the rich always gets all the attention instead of the one that needs help.

Sehun in mind : Baekhyun got hurt? When?How?

Sehun: What are you guys watching?

Girls bowed to him: Hello sir.   Sorry sir it's just something happened sometime before.

Sehun:Show me the video

After watching the video Sehun felt pang on his heart. He thought about the fact that he used the same words towards Baekhyun. He was feeling extremely bad and guilty.He felt numb...

One worker: Sir your coffee...

Sehun dashed into his lift while shouting: You can have  this coffee....

When Sehun went back to his main floor he saw Baekhyun isn't his desk.

His room the place they stood before, he saw drops of blood everywhere. That time he was mad,he didn't notice. But now his heart was breaking like shards of glass. He took his phone out to call Baekhyun but Baekhyun's phone was off...