Chapter:17🦋

In the story:

Sehun in mind : I have never seen him this gloomy.

He went to Baekhyun.

Sehun: Hey Byun are you alright?

Baekhyun winced a bit by sudden voice.

Baekhyun: Yeah I'm fine.

Sehun: But you don't look like fine to me.

Baekhyun: I told you I am alright.

Sehun: Ok here have this.

Sehun threw the bag at him and Baekhyun caught it.

Baekhyun: Hey you almost threw it at my face! The chocolates?

Sehun: You forgot to return to the shop.I waited there for you for a very long time. I'm being a good person, I bought all of your chocolates. This is the only time I'll let you have these chocolates for free.

Baekhyun:Thank you boss! You are so kind.

Sehun: Hm. I already know I am kind.

Baekhyun: I mean maybe and you said a good person but you threw them at me.

Sehun with a serious face: Then give them back to me.

Baekhyun: No no I am not giving them.

Sehun stood behind him. He opened a chocolate drink and offered to Baekhyun.

Sehun: Now have this. It's cold enough.

Baekhyun: It's for me?!

Sehun: Yeah.

Baekhyun thanked him and took the drink. Sehun opened one for him and started drinking, but he noticed sadness in Baekhyun's eyes.

Sehun: Byun are you really alright? I mean you look sad.

Baekhyun: I am o-

Sehun looked at him deeply: Byun, if something is bothering you then you can share with me.

Baekhyun looked at him and noticed Sehun was staring at him.

Baekhyun took a sip of the drink and let out a smile : Mm...this drink is really yummy!

Sehun understood Baekhyun didn't want to share about the problem. Maybe it's about his personal life. So he should not interfere.

Baekhyun: Look at the moon, it looks really beautiful tonight. When I was younger, I heard this funny story that there is an old woman that lives on the moon.

Sehun: What?!

Baekhyun: And the old lady knits on the moon. She makes angelic clothes for kids that are good.

Sehun: Like Santa?

Baekhyun: Yeah.

Sehun chuckled: In my childhood I heard there are aliens on the moon that kidnap bad kids. Now it feels silly when I think that I used to believe this.