• chapter 1

♥︎

"Alright! That's all for today, great job everyone!" Tsukasa said.

"Wonderhoy! That was so much fun!" Emu announced with excitement, running over to her female friend and hugging her tightly. "You were so cool upstage, Nene!"

"Ah.. thank you Emu." Nene felt her cheeks slightly heat up. This was different.. why did she feel this way?

"Ofcourse!" Emu smiled widely, letting go of the hug. "Ooh, that's right! I was thinking about going to this new icecream place after practice!"

"New icecream place hm? Let me guess, the one near the park, yes?" Rui questioned.

"Yep! I heard it's really good, one of my friends recommended it to me!" Emu replied back to Rui.

"That doesn't sound so bad, it's been a while since the all of us hung out as a group anyways." Tsukasa said, thinking about Emus suggestion.

"I agree.. icecream sounds good right now." Nene said, agreeing to the plan.

"Alright then, lead the way, Emu!" Tsukasa stated.

"Yahoo! Follow me everyone!" Emu said with excitement, grabbing onto Tsukasas hand and ran to the exit of Phoenix wonderland.

Suddenly, Nene felt a bit of jealousy when seeing Tsukasa holding Emus hand. am I.. jealous? But why.. she thought to herself.

Rui took notice of his childhood friends fumbled expression. "Are you alright, Nene?"

"Oh.. I'm fine, thanks for asking though."

"If you say so.. though if there is something bothering you please tell me!" Rui softly smiled, "It seems we have lost track of Emu and Tsukasa.. let's get a move on then!"

———

"This is the place!" Emu said, letting go of the Blonde males hand.

"Didnt I tell you to stop dragging me everywhere?!" Tsukasa argued, as Emu giggled.

"Fufufu.. don't start fighting you two!" Rui smiled as he watched the two interact.

"Let's go inside already.. I don't want people staring at us." Nene said with slight annoyance, opening the door to the Icecream shop.

"Wowza! So many flavors!" Emu ran inside, immediately going to where the various icecream flavors were displayed.

"Slow down, Emu! We're not in a park anymore!" Tsukasa scolded her, going over to where she stood. He also took a look at the flavors, eyes slightly widening at the amount of different flavors there were.

"It seems Emu is right.. what a variety!"

As the other three members of wonderlands x showtime were deciding on which flavor to order, Nene had already chosen her flavor of choice.

"Are you guys done choosing?" She asked.

"I am! What will you be getting Nene? I'm going to have two scoops of icecream, one cotton candy and the other chocolate! I'm going to be adding sprinkles and whipped cream aswell!" Emu stated.

"That sounds a bit too sweet.. doesn't it? But Ill be getting a grapefruit sorbet." Nene responded to her friend.

"See! I told you myself, and Nene agrees. Too much sweetness isnt good for you." Tsukasa walked over to the two females as he spoke.

"I never even said anything about agreeing to you.."

"..Anyways.. you said you'll get a grapefruit sorbet right?" Tsukasa asked.

"Were you eavesdropping..? Creep.." Nene muttered.

"Oi! I was not, I just so happened to overhear you two!" 

"Whatever you say."

"Hmm.. will you be ordering for us, Tsukasa?" Rui asked.

"I will! What will you be getting?"

"Mint chocolate chip, with marshmallows and on a cone." The purple haired male responded.

"Alright then, you guys could choose a seat I'll be right back!" Tsukasa said, walking off.

"Wait, I want to come with you!" Emu quickly followed.

Nene stared at the two walking off, the feeling of jealousy came back.

"Nene?"

"Oh.. yes, Rui?"

"Let's go choose a seat for the four of us, alright?" Rui said, with an unusual soft tone of voice.

Nene took notice, but agreed anyways.

♥︎