• chapter 3

♥︎

The two friends finally arrived at their homes.

"Well, we're here." Rui spoke.

"Yeah.. I'll see you tomorrow morning?" Nene asked.

"Ofcourse, sleep well, Nene!" He smiled at her happily.

"Goodnight to you, Rui."

———
with tsukasa..

He finally arrived back home, opening the door with his keys, he was greeted by his younger sister Saki.

"Big brother! You're home!" She exclaimed.

"I am, did I worry you?" The blonde male asked worriedly.

"Oh just a bit! You're not usually out until now, were you with your group?"

Tsukasa took a look at the clock hung up on a wall, it was nine pm, nearly ten.

"Indeed! We went to the new icecream place near the park."

"Woah! That sounds nice, I hope you had fun!" Saki said, happy her brother finally got some time to spend with his friends, and his crush.

———

"I'm backk!" Emu yelled as she entered her home.

"Welcome back Emu!" Her older sister Hinata said.

"You got to know what happened today! I went out to the new icecream place one of my friends told me about, and the most exciting part.. I spent loads of time with Tsukasa!"

"Tsukasa..? You like him, right?" Hinata asked her younger sister.

"Yep! He's super funny and caring, I really hope he likes me back!" Emu said, a smile on her face.

Hinata smiled at her younger sister, she could see how Emu loved the blonde male so much.

"Hopefully he does, now you should go to bed. You've got school tomorrow." She informed.

"Oh yeah, you're right! Goodnight big sis!" Emu ran to her bedroom, while Hinata chuckled at her sister.

———
the next day, specifically at kamiyama highschool.

"Kamishiro, Tenma!" A teacher yelled, chasing after the male duo.

"Fufufu! It seems the experiment failed!" Rui exclaimed as he ran, multiple broken robot parts in his arms.

"Yeah no kidding! I told you we should have done this after school Ruiii!!" Tsukasa angrily shouted while he followed the purple haired male.

"Get back here you two!"

Nene walked around the halls, going to her locker as a mop of purple and blonde hair ran past her suddenly.

"Not again.." She muttered, watching the two male members of wonderlands x showtime running away from one of the teachers.

"Ah, Kusanagi! Just the person I needed!"

"Huh? What is it?"

"You're close to Kamishiro and Tenma right? Please inform them to go to the Principals office after school, thank you." The teacher said, sighing as they walked away.

"Great. Now I have to be seen with the two weirdos who caused chaos to the school, again.." Nene muttered to herself, disappointed with the situation.

She finally got to her locker and took out her bento, at the same moment the bell rang. Signaling it was time for lunch.

"Hopefully I can just enjoy my meal in peace.."

She decided to sit outside today, looking around for a quiet place she sees a big tree. Walking over to it, she sat down and put her bento next to her. About to open it up until..

"WONDERHOY!"

"Ack!" Nene flinched, letting go of her bento as she looked around.

"Nene! I'm right here!" A certain energetic female said.

Looking up, Nene saw Emu sitting on top of the tree.

"Ah.. Emu.."

"I brought my lunch today do we could eat together!" She said, jumping off from where she sat.

"Dont scare me like that so suddenly.." Nene said, looking at the pink haired girl who was oddly sitting close to her.

Nene felt her cheeks getting hot, looking away quickly she immediately started eating.

Oblivious to what she has caused, Emu scooted closer to Nene to take a peek at her lunch.

"A sandwhich and fruit? Don't you have any water or drink too?"

"Y..yeah I have water, just forgot it in my locker." She replied.

"Oh, we can share mine then!"

Nene choked on her food, coughing.

sharing the same water bottle? doesn't that count as an.. indirect kiss?!

"Oops.. sorry for shocking you!" Emu pat Nenes back.

"It's.. its fine."

"So? What do you say?"

"Well... I guess I-"

"Stop following me like a helpless kitten!" Tsukasa said, walking away from Rui in anger.

"Oh come on.. I said sorry already!" Rui spoke, as he was smiling mischievously.

"Hello Tsukasa!! And Rui!" Emu stood up from her spot, running to the two males.

Nene groaned, noticing how she wasn't able to respond because of Tsukasas loud voice. She ignored the annoyed feeling and watched the three interact as she continued eating her food.

♥︎