• chapter 4

♥︎

tap tap tap..

Currently, Nene was playing on her Nintendo switch. School was over and there was no practice with Wonderlands x Showtime today.

She was meant to have a small study session with Rui today as he was going to be helping her study for a test.

There was about a couple of minutes before he'd arrive so Nene spent her time trying to complete a game.

As she was playing, she suddenly heard a notification from her phone.

Thinking it was either Rui or just not important; she dismissed it and continued playing her game.

Until.. she was getting spammed.

Nene sighed and paused the game on her switch, reaching for her phone that was on her bedside table.

It was a text from Emu!

Nene smiled softly, pressing on the notification so she could reply to Emus message.

(on text)

EMU
NENEE! I WANNA TALK!
ALSO LOOK AT MY CANDY STASH
*click to see image*
OH RIGHT!!!!
COME ONLINE PLLEAASE (°°)
IVE GOT A QUESTION FOR YOUU
WONDER-WONDERHOYY ≈

"nene as come online."

EMU
Hiihii Nene!! (≧∀≦*)

NENE
hello emu.. is there something you
needed?

EMU
Yep! I need to ask you something important.. you won't judge right? (↼‶)

NENE
yeah ofcourse, you can talk to me about anything. I'd never judge you. :)

EMU
Aww thank you, Nene!! Well.. this is hard to admit but .. I HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE!!! (≧ω≦)

Nene suddenly paused. Emu? Has a crush? But.. on who?

She was scared, did this mean that Nene didn't have a chance to tell her true feelings towards Emu?

(back to text)

NENE
"typing..."

EMU
Nene?? Are you still there?? you've been typing for a while!

NENE
sorry emu. but that's nice! who do you have a crush on?

EMU
I'll tell you soon! Right now it could be like a secret between me and you :D

NENE
okay.

EMU
But I do need some help to try and ask my crush on a date!! Are you able to help me Nene??

NENE
sure I could try and give you advice after practice tomorrow?