.3.

A small smile grew on Jeremy's face at the thought of the dangerous man sitting beside him being concerned for his well being. He couldn't help but feel comforted at the fact.

He was so glad he sensed and found Dean the first month of coming to New Orleans. He was in a really dark place at the time, it felt like he had lost everything. He had left his family and pack without even a second though of the damage he was causing; after all he was their alpha and he abandoned them without any explanation.

He was almost at the point of giving up..

The first time he stood before the glistening moon in that abandoned forest was the first time he met Dean. He was an hour away from changing into his true form and after triple checking that the forest was safe and empty, he was ready for the transformation.

After it was over, Jeremy woke up thankfully in the same forest he had transformed in. The only difference was the giant hole he had dug about ten feet away. It's not unusual for his wolf to get playful underneath the full moon, usually he runs free until he tires himself out and sometimes, rarely, he will dig a hole. Usually, he would do it with the sole purpose of hiding and burying something of Jeremys the stupid beast though it was funny and enjoyed when he was pissed off.

What was unusual was how much much he was compelled to go over and look, usually he would just leave whatever it was he decided to bury. Nothing Jeremy carried was of importance anyway, except for the little red vial that always hung around his neck, that thankfully was still there. The things he did treasure were safe in his beat up truck back on the road but this time he couldn't shake the need to go over an have a look at what his beast had done.

As he started making his way over to his animal's masterpiece, Jeremy caught a quick scent of something unknown. It was very faint and if it hadn't of been for his heightened senses because of the transformation he wouldn't of caught it. It was coming from the direction he was walking in.

The closer Jeremy got,  the stronger the unknown scent became until he realized it was coming from the hole his wolf had dug.

Maybe the beast wasn't trying to bury anything... but this time wanted something dug up..

The scent wasn't unpleasant either, you would think something buried under ground for god knows how long would smell well.. rotten or at least like dirt. Instead it smelt floral, which was a little strange considering there wasn't a flower in sight.

When Jeremy reached the hole he took a deep breath and prepared himself  for whatever he was going to find. It could be a dead body for all he  knew. It didn't smell like one but with the scent of the unknown flower lingering in the air Jeremy couldn't identify a thing. Even with his wolf senses helping him.

When Jeremy finally looked down confusion filled him.

Freshly cut flowers lay on top of what seemed to be a black wooden coffin.

HE definitely jinxed himself with the whole dead body thing.

It wasn't hard to figure out the coffin had been enchanted with a spell. It was the only way to explain the freshly cut purple flowers that lay on top of the old coffin.

But for what purpose? who would leave an unmarked grave in the middle of an abandoned Forrest. enchanted at that.

you would think whoever left it here would have left a danger or do not disturb sign.. but no why would they, that would have been to easy.

He leaned down to get a closer look at the coffin to see if there was any engravings indicating what or who was inside but there wasn't, instead he took a closer look at the flowers on top of it.