Virus X

"Hermano, what are you saying?! You've gone mucho loco, man!" 46 hid behind Prime. 

"That's not Ben, not anymore." 10k frowned. "It must've been the- woah!- virus."

10k managed to dodge all of 23's attacks without hurting the young teen, but it started to become more of a problem as 23 began not to hold back. The seemingly mind-controlled boy shot mana at Gwen, who -in turn- shielded herself with her own. 

"Doofus, snap out of it!" Gwen continued to hold her mana barrier, which started to crack. 

"He's too powerful," 10k commented. "We have to fight back."

"But, what if we...oh I dunno, hurt him?! It's not the dude's fault!" 46 screeched. 

Gwen 10 soon realized that the younger version of 23, who was with them the whole time, was not in their radius anymore, but she saw a bigger mystery right in front of her. Something odd glowing on the now cyan-eyed boy's chest. Then, a train of thought flew into her head. That thought turned to action.

"Guys, I have an idea!" She announced, with a confident look. "Hold him down!"

"Got it!" Prime raised his arms to transform into the fusion of the Galilean and Necrofriggian species. "Gravachill!"

"Really, dude?" 46 scratched his head. "I guess 23 ain't the only one doing the "yelling out the aliens' name" bro."

23 shot another mana blast aiming at Gravachill's head. "He's really trying to kill us." He thought. Gravachill managed to use Big Chill's ghost-like powers to send the blast right through his body without a single scratch. He then used his Gravattack powers to hold the deranged teen and pin him to the ground. Gwen 10 seized this opportunity and got ahold of his collar. She rips his shirt open, making 46 gasp and yank her off of the teen.

"Are you loca, chica?! What on Earth are you...Woah..." 46 kneeled down to see what Gwen saw.

"It's like a little shiny oblong that's engraved in the middle of his chest. How come we didn't notice that before? We need to- eek!"

Gwen 10 jumped back as 23 attempted to move. Azmuth knew Prime- who was now Gravachill- could hold the virus-possessed boy down long enough to tranquilize him. Within a few seconds, 23 stopped moving, which signaled the others to halt, making Gravachill de-transform. Everyone stood silently and stared down at their sleeping counterpart, then focused their attention on Azmuth- who they thought was about to give an explanation. However, the alien genius remained silent and observed the odd entity on 23's chest. 

"Is there...any way to get it off of him?" Prime asked as he brushed his hair away from his face. Gwen 10 immediately remembered something.

"Guys!" She screamed. 

"What?! What is it?" 10k responded. "Wait, what's that?"

A figure in the shadows grew bigger and bigger. The footsteps started to grow louder and louder until they stopped. 

"Who's there?" 10k stepped forward to peek. "Come on out or we'll make you."

Finally, the figure spoke. 

"Woah. Hey there. Kinda harsh, don'tcha think?"

The figure walked out of the shadows, to reveal someone near to 10k's age. They had brown hair, with blonde and sliver highlights. They wore large sunglasses with a sparkling gold frame, with matching gold and black cargo boots, along with gold and black vest and tie. The anon adjusted their tie and dusted off their sky-blue colour, full-sleeved blouse, then gave a depressing wave at their witnesses.