Chapter Two

Jennie was running through the hallways as fast as she could. She was in a dress, wearing heels, so not that fast. Once she reached a certain door, she stopped. She took a deep breath and opened the big, white door. Inside, there was no on other than her sister, Kim Jisoo.

"Unnie!" She said, which made the older look at her. "Jennie! Oh, I've missed you so much!" She ran towards her sister and hugged her tight. The younger accepted the hug happily and wrapped her own arms around her sister. "How was your vacation?" Jennie asked once they broke the hug.

"It was amazing! Me and Lisa had a great time! Also, this reminds me. She will spend two weeks with us, until her carriage will arrive. So, you should go and greet your cousin." Jisoo said, which made the younger a little surprised. "But first, I have to tell you what just happened." Jennie started.

Jisoo looked at her sister with confusion. "Is it good or bad?" She asked a little curious. "Honestly. I don't know. But, I will get married." Jennie said and jumped up and down like a kid. Jisoo joined in, which made the two look like some crazy ladies.

"With who!?" The older asked excited. "Kim Jongin!" Jennie replied. "Kim Jongin? I've never heard this name before. What kind of prince is he?" Jisoo questioned. "..." The smile on the older's face turned upside down. "He isn't a prince. He is the son of the knight that saved our father's life." Jennie replied sincerely.

Jisoo stayed silent for a second. "Ohh. You mean Kai!" She told Jennie. "Kai?" Jennie was confused because of her sister's words. "Yeah. People call him Kai. He is very handsome, sister. You got some good luck!" Jisoo exclaimed. "Huh... I guess."

"You should go to your cousin. She has missed you a lot. Go and greet her." Jisoo nonchalantly said. "Alright. I'll go." The younger murmured before leaving the room. As she was walking through the hallways, she observed her fiancé. But he wasn't alone. He was talking to someone. Someone who's name is Lisa.

Jennie made her way towards the two slowly. "Hello?" She said, making the other two look at her. "Ah, Jennie! I've missed you so much!" Lisa said as she embraced her cousin. "I've missed you too, Lisa." The young princess admitted. "I see that you two have met." Jennie pointed out.

Lisa and Kai looked at each other. "Do you know him?" Lisa asked curiously. "We are engaged." Kai responded instead. Lisa's expression changed. Her smile turned dull, which made Jennie look at her with surprise. "O-oh..." Lisa mumbled. "Is everything alright?" The older girl asked.

"Yeah... I should go. Excuse me." Her cousin sighed and bowed to her. The younger left, leaving the two alone. "Why did she act like that?" Kai asked, which caught the attention of his fiancé. "I don't know..." There was a moment of silence between the two. But it didn't last for long.

"Do you want to meet the shoemaker? I received a word that she arrived." Kai asked the young princess. "Sure." She nonchalantly responded. The two made their way towards a room at the very end of the palace. Although that side was only for the workers, Jennie knew the place quite well. She has been hanging out there from time to time, when she doesn't feel like being a princess.

Kai knocked on the door, receiving an 'come in' afterwards. Once Rosé saw the princess, she dropped into a bow. "I am very sorry, Your Highness! I had no idea it was you." Rosé reasoned out, which made the princess giggle. "There is no need to excuse yourself." Jennie assured her. The shoemaker sighed in relief and relaxed a little.

"How may I help?" She asked the two people in front of her. "Hm... Could you make me a pair of shoes for this dress? I have none that match." Jennie asked, which made Rosé nod her head in approval. "Of course, m'lady." She bowed, as the two left. "She's cute..."

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ➵ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara