Chapter Three

"Your wedding will have place in a month. A lot of people will be present there, so you'll need a very beautiful dress and stunning accessories." Jennie's mom announced as they were eating dinner.

Jennie only nodded her head in response. "I've heard you have a new shoemaker. Is he a good worker?" Jisoo asked only after a few seconds. "It's a she, and I don't know yet. I've ordered her to make me a pair in this afternoon. We'll see if she's truly good." Jennie responded sincerely.

"I see." Jisoo said right after. The rest of the dinner went by pretty smoothly. With a few small talks in between the chewing. After the young princess finished her meal, she excused herself and made her way to her shoemaker's room. She knocked once and received an 'come in' from Rosé.

Once the blonde saw who came in her room, she rose from her seat and bowed. "My princess, you don't have to knock. You can come in anytime you want." Rosé said, making Jennie look at her with surprise. "Alright then. Did you finish the shoes?" The young princess went straight to the subject. "Ah, yes! I just added the last detail to them." Rosé said as she picked up the pair of shoes.

Once Jennie saw the pair, a sparkle lit up in her eyes. The shoes were a pretty light blue, with sparkling details. Jennie has never seen such beautiful shoes in her life. If she didn't knew who made them, she would have thought that they were made with magic.

(The idea of the shoes.)

"These are

"These are... Beautiful. I have never seen such amazing handwork in my life..." Jennie complimented, still mesmerized. Rosé smiled shyly. "I am honored that you like my work, Your Highness." Rosé sang. The young princess looked at her shoemaker with a smile on her face. "Call me Jennie. Just Jennie." She said as she was staring into her eyes.

"As you wish, my prin- Jennie." Rosé bowed to the girl with respect. Jennie was still in a trance, but not because of the shoes. It's Rosé's eyes that made her that way. "Is everything alright?" The blonde questioned, which made Jennie jump from her daydreaming. "Y-yes! Everything is great! Yeah, great." Jennie maintained herself.

"Alright then... What else could I do for you?" Rosé asked politely, as she saw that the princess was a little agitated. "Right. In a month it will be my wedding, and I need a beautiful pair of the most extra shoes you can make. And please, add diamonds. A lot of them." Jennie went straight to the subject. "As you wish, Jennie." Rosé bowed again and was left all alone, as the princess was closing her door.

I have never met a royalty that can be so nice to a lowlife like me. She is so perfect. No wonder that the whole kingdom praises her. And she has the most beautiful hair and face I have ever seen. The one she is marrying is very lucky indeed.

As Jennie entered her room, she closed the door with a sound and jumped on her bed. She was so flustered, that she didn't even care that her dress might get wrinkles.

Why did I get so nervous after I looked into her eyes? What is going on with you, Kim Jennie!? But her eyes were so pretty and innocent- No! It's not right to think this way. I can't possibly like Rosé, she's a woman. That's simply unnatural! Maybe it was just a simple admiring a beautiful person. Yeah. I don't like her, I just admire her. That's it.