CHAPTER 13

I got up hearing my alarm going off

I got up hearing my alarm going off..I sat up..and stretched up my arms...I found my siblings cuddled up to me...I slowly removed thier arms and legs off of me...and wrapped them in a duvet..and went towards the restroom...

I turned on the shower..let the cold water down to my body...I shuddered feeling the coldness of the water...

Soon I came out of the shower and went towards my closet..I put on a black turtleneck half length hoodie..which reached near my mid waist..and wore a blue ripped jean...and tied my long hair in a messy bun...and texted jungkook to get ready...as I told him yesterday that we have to go to get the mangalsutra and some stuffs...

He replied instantly...

"I'm ready....and already having my breakfast...come soon..."

I smiled and replied a ok...

I took my handbag..glasses...laptop...phone..and quickly went downstairs..

and quickly went downstairs

The outfit..

As been said...jungkook along with my siblings and his siblings and his friends were having their breakfast...

I went towards them..greeted the with a wave...they waved back...I sat beside jungkook...and served myself...

I took two chapatis with channa...and made it like roll...and ate it faster as I can...

I turned towards jungkook and said..

"Have your breakfast fast..I'll be coming in a minute after seeing yash and priya.."

He showed me a thumbs up..and started eating a bit faster..

I finished quicker than the others...jungkook threw his car keys..that he bought yesterday..towards me...I caught it...and passed a sly smile at him..and rushed towards yash and priya's room..

I reached near door...knocked on thier door twice..and waited till they open their door...

I was greeted by priya in her pajamas...drool over her face and her head just like a pigs hay...