18

The backyard of the bride's house was decorated and all was set up for haldi......the ladies were dolled up in yellow and white sarees or lehenga with ornaments made of flowers and the gents were in yellow and white sherwani or kurta...all the close relatives were gathered in the backyard the groom's side was in one side of the yard while the bride's side was in the other side...

The old women of the house stood near the groom and the bride...smeared the haldi on the arms, legs and cheeks of the bride and groom who had a wide grin etched on their faces...their cousins and friends stood behind them watching them with a smile and we're thinking how to make the haldi more fun...

All the relatives had their chances to smear the haldi on the couple...only the younger ones were remaining...

Kiara stood in front of Priya with her hand full of a considerable amount of haldi and behind her stood Risha with a small mud pot filled with yellow water...both of their face had a mischievous glint with the smirk and large bambi eyes...Priya stood up and tried backing away from her screaming to drop her plans...but it was too late and did the devil listen to warnings?...well that's a big no...

There stood Priya with her pale skin smudged with haldi...and her hair all wet by the yellow water...Kiara cursed under her breath looking priya's expression...she jumped off the stage holding up her skirt and turned back to look at Priya who was chasing her with a pot of yellow water...she rushed towards the other side of the yard, near Yash...Priya splashed the water at her side only for Yash to get splashed my the water as Kiara used him as her human shield...Kiara laughed out loud looking at the couple's shocked face, which soon became alerted seeing them both moving towards her...

She ran faster, away from them...she bumped into the man she was simping over the past two weeks...his toned arms held her my her waist against him to prevent her from falling...

All she thought was about the sparks that ignited whenever his skin brushed against her... though it was more like a Bollywood cliche scene, the people around them couldn't help but think about how good they both looked together...

Both of them were on their work thinking about how they both affected each other... their trance was broken by yash and Priya splashing the yellow water in them...both their mouth was open like fish...he took his hands from her waist only after making her stable on her foot and turned towards the couple with a red face...

Soon started a war between the youngsters...with all the youngsters as a team against the couple who were about to get married the next day...the elders just looked at their kids playing around with a smile...

The war between them ended only after getting intimidated glares from their parents...theHaldii ended with them taking somecooll photos...

They all retired to their rooms to wash the haldi off their bodies...

Priya and Yash, who were sticking to each other were separated by the elders and Yash and his family left for their mansion while Priya settled herself in her room... They both were held like hostages in their mansion...as they both must not see each other befor the wedding after haldi...

They all freshened up and got changed into comfortable dresses...

The elders left them alone and started preparing for the D-Day...

Priya and Yash, both had planned to have their bachelor's party the same night...they both were on their phone texting toeach otherr with a never-ending ending grin...

Jungkook and his family and friends were all ready to move out of the guesthouse to Yash's mansion...they packed some of their clothes in their trolley and left the others in the guesthouse...all of them left except jungkook who made up a lame excuse of leaving his laptop and glasses at his room to come back to the guesthouse...he came back to the guesthouse by booking a cab as he do not know the route back to the guesthouse...he payed for the cab and went towards his room while greeting everyone who came to his sight...