21

vote and comment (❁'◡'❁)

......

Ek din kabhee jo khud ko taraashay

Meri nazar se tu zaraa, haaye re

Aankhon se teree kyaa kyaa chhupaa hai

Tujh ko dikhaaoon main zaraa, haye re

......

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I watched her as she passed the lassi to us and sat near Jiwoo who immediately grabbed her by her shoulders before whispering something into her ear...she had on a emerald green kurti, her slightly tanned skin glowing like gold under the hot sun, her kohl lined honey eyes appeared more golden, the smile on her face was so wide and genuine it made her look so innocent yet charming, a gush of hot air flew around making her hairs to fly around which she pushed back her ears with a slight chuckle, which made her look as beautiful as ever...her face flushed as she listened to my sister...she let out a small laugh, throwing her head back, before hitting Jiwoo slightly at the back of her neck...Her smile widened more as her eyes met mine...i let out a quiet chuckle as she winked at me before turning her gaze again to my sister who was probably filling her up with what happened at yash's house after she left ...the dinosaur printed band aid on her forehead gave it away for her obsession with dinosaurs...

sensing more gazes from my family and friends, I returned my gaze back to my hand as I traced the tattoo in it with the other hand...

''wow...the outdoor porch looks so good...we only saw the interior when came before...this would be much better if the sofas were pink''

jin Hyung said to jisoo noona, who shook her head at his words...this man really has some kind of addiction to pink

''I'm too excited for this wedding to happen...finally I found a sweet girl for my son''

eomma said rubbing her hands together oblivious to the snickers around the room..

''I'm glad that you think so...I just hope you don't change those words...that girl is exact a copy of Adhi...with more evilness thou..''

her mom said, Aditya uncle just rolled his eyes at her, before Turing towards her, making all of us chuckle at their antiques...

''both of our children told us that they want to have a simple and elegant wedding with only our inner close circle...and we don't know anything about the places here...you guys can decide them...if our children like it we can go on with it''

Appa said...Meera aunty turned towards Aditya uncle...who took it as his que and spoke

''we sort of have a tradition to have our family weddings in our haveli in Rajasthan...we can have the engagement here and then have the wedding ceremonies in the haveli...is it ok for you guys?..''

he said turning towards me and my parents...we just nodded at that

''We have some ideas for the wedding dates and functions too''

''Of course, Please go ahead.''

eomma replied to Meera aunty

''Well, we have consulted with our priest yesterday and he has suggested some auspicious dates for the wedding. The most suitable one is 29th of this month. We can probably have the engagement ceremony before one week from that...the next day of the engagement we probably have to take a flight to Rajasthan..''

''That sounds good. We have no objections to that date. What about the other functions?''

''We have thought of having a mehendi ceremony on the 26th, a sangeet on the 27th, haldi on 28th and a reception on the 30th of this month''