Meeting Centipeetle

Your POV

It's been a few months since I've met steven, and now he's dragging me somewhere when I was eating my fries!!! " Steven! Where are you taking me? I was eating my precious fries, but now their on the ground, cold, alone. As they are being swept away by the beaks of the ferocious seagull " " Y/n don't be so dramatic! You sound like Jamie. Besides, I have someone for you to meet!" " Are they a gem??? " " Kind of? " "  

I groaned as his house was in view, we walked up the stairs and into his house " Okay, Steven, who is so important that you ruined my meal- " I stopped when I see this corrupted-like gem drawing with crayons?! " Uhm, Steven who is that??? " The creature heard me and screeched as they stopped drawing " Oh, y/n this is Centipeetle, she used to be corrupted. Centipeetle this is y/n, one of my best friends! " I smile while ruffling his hair, making him laugh. Then Centipeetle screeched happily got up from the couch and went up to Steven. " Aw, Centi I've only been gone for a few minutes! " She sniffed me before nuzzling me " Aww, it's nice to meet you too Centi! " I said patting her head " So, you brought me here only to meet her? " " No, me and the gems have a mission today. And, they said I can't bring Centi because of what happened last time " He said whispering the last bit " What happened last time??? " " Uh, I'll tell you later, anyway we need someone to watch Centi, because Pearl doesn't want her to destroy the house while we're away. So, we need someone to watch her and teach her to talk and spell, and I decided to go with you! " " But why me?? " " Well, you both like drawing! And your... A great motivator? " I just nod saying a simple ' okay ' as he then went to the warp pad, as the crystal gems walked out of Garnets room, most likely talking about something " Bye Y/n! Bye Centi! " Steven yelled as they warped away. I just stood there for a few seconds, before I gently took Centi's hand and sat her and myself on the couch, as I took a crayon and piece of paper, I thought of what to say " Um... how about we... oh I don't know! I'm not good at this! " I said putting my head into my hands.

This caused Centi to whimper and nuzzle me, as a way to comfort me, which made me smile. " Thanks Centi, your great! " I said hugging her, when I got an idea! " Hey! How about we draw, fun memories? " I said, as she screeched a yes, I think it was at least... Then we started to draw

Time Skip

I was having fun with Centi; we drew a lot together.

I figured out she LOVED chaps.

And, she tried to eat some green crayons that she probably thought looked like her, and I had to explain to her that they were not space food, or whatever gems in space eat.  

As she was drawing, I was secretly drawing her if she was uncorrupted, because I was REALLY curious. Before, I noticed she was looking at me and my drawing " Oh, hi Centi. Let me guess you're wondering what I'm drawing? " She nodded, as I smiled " Well, it's a doodle of you, here. " I said handing her the drawing, as she then took it. Her face went from happy, to ecstatic! " M-ee-EE-ee? " She screeched almost sounding human. " Yup, I was curious of what you looked like before, so I decided- " I stopped myself mid-sentence when I heard Centi sniffling. I quickly look over to see Centi crying while looking at the drawing " Oh my gosh Centi! Are you okay? I'm sorry if I- " She looked at me shaking her head, assuring me that it wasn't my fault, as she attempted to wipe away her tears, when it dawned on me" Oh my gosh, Centi do you wish you were normal again? " She nodded, as I then hugged her " Oh Centi, I'm so sorry, I didn't think it would hurt your feelings! I'm so so so so sorry! " I said, as I wiped her tears, as she stilled whimpered " Centi, to me your still beautiful, and even though what happened years ago, your still perfect corrupted or not " She looked like she was surprised, before she then hugged me, burying her head I'm my chest, as I stroked her " Would more drawing and some chaps make you feel better? " " She looked back up to me and nodded.

Time Skip

It was now nighttime, and the crystal gems finally finished their mission, and warped back home. " Y/n! Centi! We're-- " Steven stopped himself mid-sentence, upon seeing a sleeping Y/n with an also sleeping Centi clinging onto her, as there were drawings scattered. " Aww " Steven said holding his hands together, as pearl was confused on how this happened " Maybe we should wake them up- " " No. Let's let them sleep " Garnet said crossing her arms " Uhm, are you sure? That's kind of an awkward position for Y/n to be in " " I'm sure, at least Centi isn't drooling acid onto them " While Garnet said this, Amethyst chuckled to herself while taking a picture of the scene Infront of them " I wonder how Y/n will react, to seeing a picture of them sleeping together? " " Amethyst, I said lets, let them sleep, not embarrass them. " This made Amethyst Groan in response with a frown. " Aww man no fair...  Eh, at least I have something to show to Vidalia! " Amethyst said chuckling, as she left. With a screaming pearl, and an annoyed Garnet following behind her. While Steven, looked at his sleeping friends, with a sweet smile. Before a certain drawing caught his attention, it was one of Centi and Y/n holding hands, which made Steven's smile grow even wider.

  Bonus

The Next Day

I yawn, while I rubbed my eyes, feeling like someone was watching me. I turn my head only to face Centi and Steven. " Huh?!- " " Hi Y/n! " Steven said, as I hyperventilated, while holding my chest " S-steven! You know better than to scare me like that! " " Sorry, Y/n. I just got excited " I smiled, as I ruffled his hair " I know, I just jump easily. " " Rreeagh! " I turn to see an excited Centi, holding crayons. Centi, then leaped onto me hugging me, as I laughed happily " I'm excited to see you too Centi! " I said stroking her, before I heard laughing from the door. I turned only to see Amethyst laughing, as she was holding something " that looked like a photo " Amethyst? What's so funny " " Oh, I just came to look at the two lovebirds. " " Sorry, peri and Lapis aren't here " " No, I meant you, and Centi " This made my face turn red, as Centi tilted her head confused " L-lovebirds?! A-Amethyst, I just met her, yesterday!!! " " Then explain this " Amethyst said handing the photo to me. Revealing, a picture of me and Centi cuddling together, as both of us were asleep. This picture made my face flush with blush, as Amethyst laughed between herself, as I scrambled off the couch as red as a tomato. " I think I should probably go home, because I-I think I left my house in my wallet " I said as I slowly backed out of the house waving " Bye everyone! Bye C-Centi " I said as I closed the door as I walked down the porch stairs. As soon as I did, I internally screamed, as I ran back to my house. As soon, as I got home, I flopped down on my bed, as I screamed into my pillow, face red as a tomato. 

Centipeetle/Nephrite x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें