In love???

Your POV

I decided to visit Nephi today, because for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking of her, her cute excitable noises when she sees me, the way her eye's sparkle when I compliment her, and everything else adorable about her!!- ' Oh my god... I have a crush on her! It makes so much sense now!! Oh god I'm so stupid!! This explains so much! Why, I always have butterflies when she smiles. Why, my cheeks heat up when she laughs. And why, I can't stop thinking about her pretty face... I can't just hide my feelings for her... If I do, it might be too late to tell her how I feel. I-I have to tell her!  ' I thought, as my face was heating up, I sighed " Hopefully, Garnet doesn't foresee this and tells everyone " I said silently as I looked around for Nephi. 

Meanwhile~

Steven, along with Garnet, Amethyst and pearl, were talking about possibly expanding the school, when Garnet suddenly smiled widely as she held her hands together " Garnet, what is it? "" Y/n's not going to hide her feelings from Nephi anymore! " " Wait What?!/Huh?!/I KNEW IT!!! " The three said at the same time.

Back to you!

I finally found Nephi, as I was looking for her, after a few minutes. I smiled, as I waved to her " Hey Nephi! " Her eye sparkled when she saw me, as she put on a smile " Hey Y/n! " I walked up to her my face still red " So.... Nephi.... C-Can I talk to you?... In private? " She began to blush slightly, as she gave me a smile " Sure! " She followed me as I led her to the light house. The sun was setting, as I sat down, with her sitting next to me " So... Y/n, what did you want to talk to me about? " My face became red as a tomato, as I stuttered " W-well Nephi...... the- The thing is... " I looked at her beautiful face, along with that glittering smile. I kept staring at her for a tiny bit longer, before I finally regained my confidence " *sighs* Okay Nephi, the thing is...... I... I think I'm in love with you! " I looked away quickly, expecting to get a bitter rejection, only to receive silence instead. I looked at Nephi only to see her face blushing madly. Once she saw me looking at her, she turned her head the other way, as I sighed knowing that she probably didn't feel the same way " I-- I understand... You don't feel the same way, I'll go-- " As I was about to get up, Centi's hand firmly gripped onto my arm, she quickly yanked me down, only to press her lips against mine. I blushed madly, before returning the kiss, as I felt her soft delicate lips against mine, I felt warm and safe. We finally pulled apart, both of our eyes sparkling, with blush across both of our faces. I smiled " That, was pretty bold Nephi " She smiled softly, as she giggled a-bit " I-I guess it was... " It was silent for a few minutes before, I spoke up. " So... you want to go on a date, tomorrow? " She grinned widely before she replied, " I'd love to. " I gently held her hand, as we both stared at each other smiling, before we leaned in, and kissed again. As the sun set, I knew, that me and Nephi were meant to be.