Centi's normal again?!

Your POV

I was losing it. I haven't seen Steven, or the gems, or heard from them since the diamonds came, and took them to home world!!! What if the diamonds tricked them?! And Steven and the gems were in danger?!And I can't even see Centi either, because I can't use the stupid god-for saken warp pad!!!! "GGRAH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!" I yelled out, as I was pacing around in my house. ' Why couldn't I have gone with them?! I could've came, and protected Steven if they did betray them!!! Oh, God they could have shattered the gems by now! And they could've killed Steven!!!! MY BABY!!!!! Oh, yeah and Connie. BUT STILL!!!!!! ' I stopped my pacing, when I heard a knock at my door, " of course, it had to be now. Someone is knocking on my door, when I'm having a panic attack about- " I opened the door to find Steven there, with a smile " -- STEVEN!!!! " " Hi Y/n-- " I cut him off, with a bear hug " OH MY GOD STEVEN!!!!! YOU HAD NO IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS!!!!! " " Y/n I'm happy to s-see you too but, I-I can't breathe " " Oh yeah, sorry Stevie " I said letting him go " But seriously Steven, I was worried SICK!!!! I haven't slept for days Steven!!!! DAYS!!!!!! " " Sorry Y/n, but I'm fine, and so are the gems, and Connie. And Y/n? " " Yes Steven? " " I have someone for you to meet " " Okay Steven, and we'll talk about what happened to you, on the way. " " Okay " I locked my door, and we left, the view of my house to the way of beach city. And during the whole way, Steven explained everything that happened, I got surprised when he mentioned his talk with white diamond, I got worried when he told me about his dream, I also teased him when he told me when he fused with Connie at the ball, and I got PISSED OFF when he told me about when the diamonds, poofed his friends, and a fusion of two home world jades, and locked him and Connie into a tower. But I got over it, when the diamonds redeemed themselves. And when Steven was finally done explaining, we made it to his house, where I saw lots of Uncorrupted gems. " So, Steven, this is the ' person ' you wanted me to, see " " Nope " " Then who is it-- WOAH!!! " I exclaimed when I felt someone cover my eyes from behind " Hey Y/n~ Guess who! " When, the person said this, my nerves slowly stopped, as I attempted to guess the person who was covering my eyes. When, I noticed, that the person was skinny, and they had a soft voice, and I know it wasn't Pearl because she would never attempt something ' rather rash ' So not her. " Okay, I give up. " The person and Steven snickered and giggled, until she finally replied " I'll give you a hint. you love chips ~" I gasped in realization at the song " And I love chips " the person uncovered my eyes as we both sang in sync " WE LOVE CHIPS FROM CHAPS! YEAH! " I snap my head back, to see a person with the same gem eye as Centi. I stopped in my tracks as the girl jumped excitedly " Centi... I-Is that you? " " Its Nephrite now silly! " I smiled as I ran and gave her a hug " Oh Nephi I missed you! " I said as we hugged. *Flash* Me and Nephi stopped our sudden reunion when we heard a flash. We turned and saw Amethyst holding a camera! " Ha! Got another pic of the lovebirds to show to Vidalia! " " AMETHYST!!!! " Me and Nephi shouted both flustered, as we chased Amethyst attempting to get the photo in her hand. But after running around for a while, we eventually got tired out, and decided that if Amethyst was only going to show the photo to Vidalia, and not anyone else, then it was fine. That was a good day.