First date

Your POV

I was preparing a gift basket, for me and Centi's picnic. I put in some limited-edition chaps, that were only available on shelves, during this month to the next, the legendary ' barbecue & cool ranch chaps '!  I seriously hope she likes them. Because I REALLY want this first date to be good. I finish packing up the picnic basket, along with the picnic blanket. Before, I took my purse hurriedly and ran out the door locking it behind me. I look for Nephi from where we said we would meet, but I didn't see her yet ' Oh god. What if she changed her mind about our date?! ' I thought anxiously, before hearing someone shout my name " Y/n! " I turned to see Nephi excitedly waving at me. I smiled, before Nephi excitedly jumped into my arms, as we both laughed in joy. "Are you ready for, you know? Our date?" Nephi smiled and nodded quickly. "Whoa, Whoa Nephi calm down. You're going to get dizzy!" We both laughed and giggled. Before she looked at me with her natural beautiful smile "So where are we going???" "Oh no, that's a surprise!!!" Nephi giggled again, as I gently took her hand and lead her to my car. I opened the door for her and got in the driver's seat. I bucked myself in, as Nephi did too, thinking it was something you had to do, in a car. "When we get close, you have to put on a blindfold, okay?" "Alright!" 

Time Skip

I was leading Nephi to our date spot. It was the afternoon when we got there. 'Perfect' I thought as I let go of Nephi's hand. "Okay, Nephi. You can take off the blindfold!" Nephi took off the blindfold, and once she saw where we were she dropped it. And clapped her hands over her mouth. 

I had taken her to a cherry tree, on a ledge where we could see the forest, ocean, and beautiful sky. I fumbled with my words "S-So, do you l-like it?" "Like it? Y/n I love it so much!!!" Nephi jumped into my arms and kissed my cheek. I blushed as we began our picknick. We had a great time, Nephi loved the chaps, we ate chocolate cake, ate some sandwiches, and I drunk some water. 

After, we had eaten everything, we were sitting next to each other watching the sun set. It was perfect, and so was Nephi. I blushed as, I gently took Nephi hand, resulting her to look at me with her pretty smile. "Nephi, I-- *Sigh* Nephi, I know it's only been our first date. But-- But I already know that we are meant to be together. I can't stop thinking about you, and your pretty face and beautiful smile. So, Nephi would--Would you be my girlfriend???" Nephi blushed madly, as she grew a wide grin. "Of course, Y/n!!! I'd love to, just like I love you!" My eyes sparkled as I grew as red as a tomato. "Oh sorry, did that sound weird? It sounded weird, didn't it?" "It's better than what I said!" We both laughed. We both stared at each other's eyes, as we both leaned in for a kiss. Our lips connected as we only, paid attention to each other. Thats when I knew, it was really love.