Centi is corrupted again?!

Your POV

I decided to visit Steven and Centi again today. Because I genuinely missed Centi, and I got her favorite, chaps! I finally reached Steven's house, I walked up the stairs and opened the door " What's up! Y/n in the h--house??? " I stopped once I noticed that Centi was nowhere in sight. Steven then went down the stairs from his room " Hey Y/n what's up? " " I just wanted to check on you and Centi, anyway speaking of Centi, do you know where she is? I got her chaps! " Steven frowned before saying " Well, Y/n Centi... It'll be better if I just show you. " Steven then took my hand and lead me to the warp portal. We warped away, and teleported to outside a spaceship??? " Steven, what's a spaceship have to do with Centi??? " " You'll see " Steven said, as he placed his hand on a padlock that then opened the door. We walked inside, only to see a bunch of corrupted gem Centipedes " Steven... What's going on?... " " Centi! Me and Y/n are here! " a corrupted gem, then came down Infront of us, as I gasped realizing what happened " Steven... what happened??? " " Well, a little after you left, I was teaching Centi myself, then she started to get corrupted again, and she wanted to bring her here, so I did. And look! That's her crew! She wanted to get back to them! I'm sorry I didn't tell you... " I just patted his head " Steven, it's your life, and you don't need to tell everyone everything that happens if you don't want to. " Steven smiled, as the Corrupted Centi came up to me, she sniffed me, before snuzzling me " Aww she still remembers you! " I gently stroke her, as she continued to nuzzle me " Steven... Can I stay with her for a while??? " Steven smiled as he nodded excitedly. 

After that day, Steven continued to take me to see Centi, and occasionally, when I had the money, I bought her chaps. She always got so excited when she saw me, especially when I had chaps, I even got to meet her crew, even if I couldn't understand them, I knew they meant a-lot to Centi, so I had to get along with them if I was going to keep visiting Centi.