06

A/n: I wonder, how many chapters I'll get done today...🤔

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"What a stubborn ass" Vox sighed.

"Hes not that stubborn" Elira started.

"Compared to her" Elira finished pointing at Aoi.

Aoi just stared at Elira, she stared around the room and she found herself looking at the end of the mop that had blood on it.

30 minutes pass and Mysta still wouldn't come out.

"Whys he not coming out it's been 30 minutes already" Elira sighed.

"I dont know, hes being stubborn" Shu mumbled.

They all went up to the window looking at Mysta while Shoto still stayed seated in the back, while Shoto was just observing everything, he noticed Aoi switch places and go from the left to the right.

He then realised what she was up to.

"Your his brother Shu, you talk him into coming out" Vox said nudging him.

"I can't, I tried when it hit the 20 minute mark" Shu sighed.

"Then you should do it!" Luca said pointing to Aoi.

"What!?" Aoi said.

"You did this, fix it" Ike said.

"Yeah, fix it!" Vox said.

Aoi just growled under her breath.

"Yeah fine, whatever" Aoi sighed.

Shoto stood up and was about to object but then she already exited the room, the others noticed Shoto quickly stand up.

"President? Did you need to say something" Vox asked.

Shoto was hesitant about saying something, but he just shook his head before walking up to the door.

"Are you- going in?" Elira asked.

Shoto didn't answer, he watched as Aoi stepped a little closer to Mysta and grabbed his scratched hand, and that's where Shoto slammed the door open scaring everyone.

Aoi turned to look at Shoto and Shoto held her arm up that had the handkerchief in it.

"What the-!?" Aoi shrieked.

"President?" Mysta asked.

"Whatre you trying to do?" Shoto asked.

"W-what do you mean? I was just trying to clean his wound with my handkerchief!" Aoi defended.