18

A/n: I'm sick, and it's almost 12am, should I really be up? Nope, but I still am 🤧.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Elira cupped Kyo's face.

"Hey, he said to survive right?" Elira asked.

Kyo slowly nodded.

"We won't survive if we dont help out now will we?" Elira asked.

Kyo clicked onto what she said and slowly nodded and went and helped the others push towards the door. They made it to the door and Vox quickly untied the knot he created in the strings keeping the circle intact.

He managed to untie it and Luca and Uki were the ones holding the carts down against the wall so the zombies couldn't get it. Vox noticed it was locked from the outside, so all he had to do was break it down, seemed simple enough.

Vox bashed into the door and failed in breaking it open. One of the strings connecting the carts together broke, Shoto noticed it and ran to it and pulled the carts together before the zombies could get in.

It took a whole heap of strength but luckily, Aoi came and helped close it, startling Shoto so they both ended up closing the carts and Shoto had to hold it down, so he was stuck there.

Vox's shoulder and arm was probably all bruised but surely after one last push itd break open? Well hopefully. Vox aimed himself again and bashed into the door successfully opening it.

He was about to trip and fall down the stairs but Uki caught his collar just in time and pulled him back up straight.

"Okay everybody! Let's go" Uki waving his hand over.

They all looked back and rushed through the door and when everyone was out, Uki quickly slammed the door shut.

"Why was that...such hard work.." Luca sighed.

"Because we all needed to cooperate and use our strength" Ike said.

"Okay! No need to start lecturing me" Luca joked rolling his eyes.

"Why not just date, its irritating" Elira sweatdropped.

"Him? Never" Ike said shaking his head.

"I feel very offended, what's wrong with me?" Luca huffed.

"Everything" Uki responded tying his shoelaces.

"Eh!?" Luca said feeling quite hurt.

They all saw zombies head their way.

"Alright, let's carry on to the tennis court" Uki said picking his weapon back up.

The others all nodded and sprinted down the pathway upwards leading to the tennis court. Thankfully the door was already opened and they went straight in and slammed the door shut and Vox locked it.