19

A/n: okay! So, a lot of yous wanted a sk8 the infinity fanfic next, so I decided to do it, but then another idea came into my mind.

I promised you guys another harem book after so, did yous want either.

A police Shoto AU (the harem book), and yes, the harems will be criminals, possessive? I think so.

And then sk8 the infinity, where Shoto will take place of Langa, and Mysta will take place of Reki and who's Adam? Adam is Adam, he isnt important to me.

So, yous can pick! I dont mind either, all I know is I'll have a lot of fun writing em' 🤭🤭.

Anyways, I'll stop talking now 😓.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

When the bomb struck and everyone just in time made it into the mountains, Sykkuno's leg was caught in the crossfire burning it, so currently, Elira was fixing his leg up while he leaned against a tree.

"How bad does it hurt?" Elira asked tightening the scarf.

"Ow..it hurts bad" Sykkuno mumbled.

"Shall we go move now?" Vox asked.

"Wait, Vox" Ike said.

Vox turned and looked at Ike.

"I..cant go like this, I'll be back, okay?" Ike said turning back at the construction building.

Ike then went and started his way back down to the building.

"Hey" Shoto said going up to Vox.

"Hm?" Vox asked.

"I'll go with him" Shoto said.

"Then I'll go with yous" Vox nodded.

"Hey- Shoto! I'm coming!" Sykkuno said about to get up.

"Not with that leg of yours, get back down" Elira scolded.

"You'll live without me Sykkuno" Shoto sighed.

"No I won't!" Sykkuno huffed.

"You're like a clingy child to his father" Enna joked.

"Something like that" Elira laughed.

Vox and Shoto then quickly caught up with Ike and they carried on to the building. They walked up the stairs to the top wher Shoto said he last heard him yelling.

"Luca!" Ike called out.

Vox walked up behind Shoto and looked around before going off.

"Luca! You're such a idiot" Ike mumbled the end.