1. Fucket List - RJ+C

The Image Above will be replaced, i am going to edit a photo.

I couldn't find Ricky's Birthday; I will change it if someone comments or says it in the next episode. Dear Redacted, thank you for inspiring me to write this one-shot. You know who you are 😉, Please be 18 or older to read this!

-------

Richard 'Ricky' Bowen: 18, Joshua Bassett

E.J. Caswell: 19, Matt Cornett

Corbin Bleu: 33

-------

Kinks: Threesome, Blackmail...but not, Outing, Corbin Bleu is a beautiful bitchface,

July 18th, 2022

9:09 PM

"Wait! Corbin!" EJ ran to Corbin and the camera guy, "If you want drama... then I will give you drama," EJ told him, "Wait here... wait, okay?" He said, running to his cabin. He watched Gina walking into the barn. He needed to talk to her about Duke.

"What are you doing?" Jet asked when EJ turned on their cabin light, he was the only one in the cabin, and he covered his face.

"Oh... Hey Jet, welcome back!" EJ quickly grabbed Ricky's Journal under his mattress and ran back to Corbin. "This is Ricky's Diary..."

"The weird kid that kept trying to hug me?" Corbin asked, "What is so special about him?

"He is flirting with my girl all the time... he has a lot of secrets, and Dewey makes morning announcements. Go through it, and I will slip the page into Dewey's papers," EJ said.

"Fine, kid.... But if there isn't any juicy tea in this thing, then we will announce our departure tomorrow morning...." Corbin said, flipping through the book. EJ pursed his lips, wondering if that was a good thing that he did, Ricky was a little into Gina, but he didn't deserve his inner thoughts and secrets to be exposed.

"Wait..." EJ said, but they were already leaving to go to their hotel. He sighed and walked up into the barn.

"How the hell could he not tell me any of this?!" Gina sounded pissed off.

"I'm sorry, I tried to tell you, but it wasn't my business," Val sounded like she wanted to be anywhere but where she was. EJ gulped and ran off. Gina sounded pissed... he would let her sleep on it, and everything would be much less tense in the morning.

"EJ!" Gina shouted, and he ran into the woods. She was running straight to his cabin.

"Shoot..." he sighed and grabbed his ankle when something hit it, "Ouch...." EJ muttered, looking down to see that it was a wet rock. He walked a little deeper to see that Ricky was skipping stones, "Ow!" EJ yelped when a rock hit his shin.

"Sorry," Ricky muttered, sitting down on a log and crossing his arms.

"What's wrong... have you been to the cabin yet?" EJ asked, reluctantly, biting Ricky's bait and walking around the pond to talk to him.

"Yeah... and I didn't like it...." He sighed, and EJ blushed... he so overstepped stealing his diary that he began to talk, but Ricky started to vent. "I mean... I was trying to tell Jet how worried about him and how he couldn't just walk out on us without saying anything... and he told me the only reason I care is that I have a thing for Gina," He muttered.

"I knew it! I knew you still liked Gina," EJ pointed.

"Wait? " I don't," Ricky glared at him, "Not you to...."

"You are always around her, and you are always touching and pushing her," EJ crossed his arms.

"I do that with everyone... Gina, Ashlyn, Carlos... You," He said, and EJ glared at him. "I don't have feelings for her. I want her to have the best time being lead because it is her first time... and it is being filmed." Ricky said, and EJ glared at him. "Whatever..." Ricky muttered, storming away. He went back to his cabin to see Gin was outside. She looked angry, "He is at the pond...." Ricky said, and she stormed off in EJ's direction. Ricky glared at Jet as he climbed up onto his bunk bed. "Some birthday this is," He muttered, reaching for his diary.