3. Mercy - Ricky X Mazzara

Mazzara's Apartment

Mazzara's Apartment

Please be 18 or older to read this!

Kinks: Daddy, Sissy Maids, Older/Younger (18+), Houseboy! Ricky, Size, Sugar Daddy! Mazzara, Sweaty and Smelly Ricky, Strict and Clean Mazzara, Masochist Ricky, Sadist(Mild) Mazzara,

-------

Richard 'Ricky' Bowen: 18, Joshua Bassett, 5 ft 6,

Benjamin Mazzara: 34, Mark St. Cyr, 6 ft 3,

-------

August 12th, 2021

8:12 PM

Top Daddy: Yo, Curious Vers... you want to meet me?

Curious Vers: Yeah, but I am nervous. Will you go slow?

Top Daddy: Come on over and let Daddy take care of you

Top Daddy: No need to be nervous. We have been texting on here for a couple of months now... Do you want to meet in public?

Curious Vers: Yeah... that will be perfect. I don't have much money...

Top Daddy: Meet me at Carson's Steakhouse

Curious Vers: Can we meet at McDonald's or something? That place is a little too expensive.

Top Daddy: I'll be buying if you let me get my hands on that cute tight body of yours

Curious Vers: Okay, sir... let me get ready, and I will tell you when I am on my way.

Ricky sighed, having to park his car in the mall parking lot, two of his tires had blown, and the duct tape he had keeping his gas in the tank plied off.

Curious Vers: I am having car troubles... please be patient. I am only like ten blocks away.

Top Daddy: Sure, tell the waitress you are here with Benjamin when you get here.

Curious Vers: Yes Sir

Ricky locked his doors and started to jog. He would have to call a tow truck before getting a ticket. He was just so hungry. Since Mike moved in, his girlfriend Ricky had to start looking for a job. He had just discovered that he would have to find a job since Adrianna was pregnant. All of his extra money would be going to his new sibling. He couldn't move in with his mother because she cared for his step-siblings. He just had to wait a couple more weeks before college classes started, and he could Dorm with Red.

"Benjamin..." Ricky gasped for air, and the waitress pulled out a menu taking him to his table.

"Oh my god..." they looked at each other.

"Ricky, it is nice to see you, but I am expecting someone," Mr. Mazzara said

"Um... yes, sir," Ricky's eyes widened as he turned around. Mazzara had been staring at the back of that head in the mirror shot of Ricky's ass.