8. Silent Fireworks - RJ

To my friend kathylo42   Thank you for being a good friend even though you are a little rude butt cheek sometimes.

Alternate Title - Introducing Me (and My Dick)

1. In that scene from Camp Rock 2 where Nick Jonas is in the Camp Rock canoe spying on the girl from Camp Star that he likes,
2. Another camper comes by and says that today's activity is wakeboarding.
3. What if Ricky and EJ are in the boat spying on Camp Star and having sex, and then they get splashed by wakeboarders? Like, make it WET.
4. What if they kept kissing underwater when the canoe toppled over? They can't get their hands off each other.
5. What if it's secret dating? Like Rina did in s4
6. Hard of hearing with hearing aids

-------
AU: They go to camp around Salt Lake. The camps are on Silver Lake. Instead of being filmed in Ontario, Silver Lake is where Camp Rock was filmed. It is a musical camp, but they are not being filmed.

The Tri-Camp Competition 7.24 - 7.31
Camp Star - Camp Gold
Camp Silver Lake
Camp Rock - Camp Shallow Lake

-------
Ricky Bowen: 18
EJ Caswell: 19
-------

June 19th, 20224:29 AM   EJ never particularly noticed Ricky Bowen

June 19th, 2022
4:29 AM
   EJ never particularly noticed Ricky Bowen. They were always a year apart in school, even when they failed their grades in 2011. He felt like a stalker right now... he even had the binoculars to fit. He hoped that if Ricky looked up from the Piano at the dock, he would assume a rouge empty canoe drifted out of the Camp Gold marina.

   He has been doing this for the past couple of mornings. He found out Ricky would come out to the dock and practice singing 'Warrior by Demi Lovato.' He told his friends he was spying on the twerp but was coming here to listen. Ricky had such a beautiful voice when it came to slower ballads. EJ was lulled to sleep while hiding in the bay as Ricky sang 'Get Here by Oleta Adams.'

   EJ was getting a bit more careless with his sneaking around. He was flat in the bottom of the canoe. Even Ricky Bowen would find a stray Camp Gold canoe around Camp Shallowlake at four every morning... Ricky was going through something to care about it.

   EJ thought any song the boy sang would put Camp Gold in trouble, but Warrior was proving difficult for Ricky. The Rich Boy didn't know what was happening. He knew that Ricky could hit the notes, but the notes were flat right now. EJ flinched when Ricky abruptly banged on some keys.

   He peered over the side of the canoe, seeing Rick in the fetal position and crying. He couldn't just sit there and let him be like this. EJ hopped out of the canoe and swam to the river bank, rushing to Ricky's side.