2. Awkward. - Caswen

I started to write this as a one-shot but felt like I wanted to make it into a series. Its up 'Awkward. - HTMTMTS Caswen - 18+'

Hi, this is heavily inspired by one of my favorite tv shows, 'Awkward.' If you haven't watched it, please do... it is so GOOD! I am thinking of doing this with Pretty Little Liars too. The Characters will have the Character they are based on next to their names. It will be like the show in the first couple of chapters. Also, this will be an AU where High School Musical Movie Characters are real people. Thank you for reading😊

-------

Richard 'Ricky' Bowen: 18, Joshua Bassett – Jenna Hamilton

E.J. Caswell: 19, Matt Cornett, - Matty McKibben

Zeke Baylor: 18, Chris Warren – Jake Rosati

Nina 'Nini' Salazar-Roberts: 18, Olivia Rodrigo - Tamara

'Big Red' Redonovich: 18, Larry Saperstein

Ashlyn Caswell: 18, Julia Lester - Ming

Carlos Rodriguez: 18, Frankie A. Rodriguez,

Seb Matthew-Smith: 18, Joe Serafini,

Gina Porter: 18, Sofia Wylie - Sadie Saxton

Kourtney: 18, Dara Renee - Lissa

Mr. Benjamin Mazzara: Mark St. Cyr,

Jennifer 'Miss Jenn': Kate Reinders - Valerie Marks

Mike Bowen: 40 Alex Quijano – Kevin Hamilton

Lynne Bowen: 39, Beth Lacke - Lacey Hamilton

-------

1 Camp CounselorCoitus - RJ

July 23rd, 2012

9:09 AM

Nini looked up from her songbook to look at Ricky. She raised he eyebrow and followed his gaze. "Ricky," She nudged him, "Why are you staring at EJ Caswell?" She smiled

"He was checking me out at Breakfast, his hand slapped me, but as we were in line," Ricky swooned with heart eyes looking at EJ. The tall guy played basketball with his friends, looking back at him often. Ricky was sucking on a popsicle, and that caught his attention.

"Gross Ricky... EJ Caswell has never noticed you before," Big Red reminded him. The only reason Ricky was on his radar was that they were all Camp Counselors. Big Red wasn't grossed out because Ricky was crushing on a guy. He was grossed out because it was a Caswell. Their family had tried to run his parents out of their Pizzeria when they bought the building. Big Red glared at EJ as he bit into his apple. "He is a jerk, Ricky," Big Red warned as EJ nodded his head for Ricky to follow him.

Ricky cleared his throat and tried not to seem so desperate as he stood, "Children... this is the day Ricky Bowen becomes a man," he cleared his throat and followed EJ to the broom closet.

"He is so going to get his heart broken...."

"Oh, let him have fun," Nini chuckled.

Ricky didn't know things went this fast. EJ pressed him against the door after they walked into the closet together. He slid to his knees, and EJ told him to open so he could fit his cock in his mouth. Ricky was fully naked on the grimy linoleum on his back. EJ pulled out his condom and lubed up Ricky with his spit. Ricky wanted to be wined and dine when he lost his virginity... he felt like a slut. He pulled on EJ's SpongeBob shirt and quickly took it off.

"You um... like SpongeBob?"

"Oh, Yeah... he is pretty cool," EJ said, focused on getting off. He kissed Ricky's sultry lips again and pressed his cock against Ricky's hole.

"Wait, wait..." he gulped nervously. He thought it would be at least an hour before they reached this stage.

"What," EJ asked, slightly annoyed Ricky was stalling.

"I um... haven't done this before,"

"It is okay... I will be careful," He smiled. Ricky smiled before EJ slammed into him. To a guy that had never been bottom, this was gentle for him. Ricky's face contorted in pain as EJ covered his mouth, "Shush... you will get us caught,"

"Mmphmm," Ricky grunted with EJ's thrusts inside of him. EJ stopped and rolled up his shirt to put it under his head. Ricky's eyes turned into hearts as EJ wanted him to be comfortable, then his eyes glazed over as he continued to fuck him. He just began to feel nice when EJ propped himself over him, thrusting into him hard enough for their skin to clap. The sounds of his moans encouraged EJ. He wasn't careful and banged Ricky's head into the shelves.

"Fu-Fuck... I am going to cum...." He bit his lip and whined, curling his feet as he climaxed. He shoved into Ricky so hard that the toilet paper fell on them as they moaned and panted. EJ felt heavy as he fell on top of the smaller boy, he kissed him sloppily, and Ricky knit his eyebrows together. He was pretty close, but then EJ stood up.

"Fuck, you were so tight,"

"Thank you..." Ricky bit his lip. EJ put on his clothes, looking down at him.

"Same time tomorrow, Ryan?" He asked

"Ricky," he said, and EJ raised an eyebrow, "My name... it's Ricky," he said

"Oh... that's a cute name. See you, Ricky," EJ slipped out of the pantry. Ricky laid his head down, closing his eyes, having to finish himself. When that happened, he put his clothes back on. EJ had taken the used condom with him, but he left the magnum wrapper. Ricky bit his lip grabbed it, took a marker out, and wrote the date to mark this day.

"So, how good was it?" Nini asked as Ricky laid his head down on her lap, "That good, Right?" She asked, petting his hair.

"Nini, You are a virgin," Big Red pointed out.

"So? That's what I heard," She shrugged, "there is a reason for the saying 'better than sex'"

-------

August 28th, 2022

4:04 PM

Ricky had the worst day at school... he wishes he was still at summer camp. EJ semi-looked in his direction and paid attention to him. They had sex a couple of times a day until Camp ended. He stormed into his house and walked straight up to his room.

"How was school, Sweetie?" Lynne asked

"I don't want to talk about it!" Ricky said, on the verge of tears.

"Take a shower before coming down for Dinner! Don't get on that computer site!"

"It isn't a website! It is a Journal!" Ricky said, slamming the door alright... it was a website. He wrote everything down in it. He didn't publicly publish his posts. He was the same old loser he had always been, even when he started the blog in 8th grade.

Ricky went into his bathroom and turned on the bath, opening the cabinet. That is when he saw a pile of letters on his bed. Sometimes his grandfather would forget his birthday and send him money... that would be just what he needed. He opened the letter.

"Dear Ricky Bowen.

As you are now, you could disappear, and no one would notice. Below is a list of suggestions that you should take into consideration.

Number One. Stop Being a Pussy

Number Two. Once a loser, always a loser. Start putting yourself out there more."

There were way more things listen meaner and ruder than the last. Ricky crumbled up the letter crying and throwing it in his trash. He stormed into his bathroom and, taking out the bottle of Tylenol, he poured some in his hand and attempted to dry swallow it. He began to freak out as he was choking on the pill, he ran over to the tub to get some water, but as he took a step up, he slipped on the steamy tile from the hot water. His right side and the side of his head hard, he passed out with Tylenol spilled all over the floor and the tub overflowing. As he was losing consciousness, he muttered

"Just my luck...."