The Caswen Hotel

Idea: Instead of going to summer camp EJ freaks out about losing his friends since he is graduated and they are still in high school. He buys an old run-down hotel outside Salt Lake for them to work on together.

Ricky is the only one interested in it because he dislikes change and

can relate to EJ. Some homeless people are in the hotel, and they let them stay if they help with the Reno.

AU: HSMTMTS is in the DCU (Disney Channel Universe).

AN: I will be posting this to my second account @OGDisney , This will be a one-shot for a while until I get done with writing my Halloween fic. I plan on making it a series. My favorite Disney Characters will stay at the hotel and help Ricky and EJ. Raven Baxter (Before Raven's Home), Justin Russo, Jessie Prescott ETC

The Story will be mostly HSMTMTS, Austin and Ally, and Wizards of Waverly Place. I write a lot of dramatic and dark things. This fic will mainly be fluff and comedy. This Imagine Collection will be reserved for Dirty XXX One-Shots. I will be posting all the fluffy and light One-Shots to 'Cavity - HSMTMTS Imagines'

PS: I came up with this golden idea in 10 minutes while playing the game app 'My Hotel.'

-------

Characters (There will be more in the actual series, this is a draft)

Ricky Bowen: 18,

E.J. Caswell: 19,

Austin Moon: 26,

Ally Dawson: 25,

Trish de le Rosa: 25,

Dez Wade: 26,

Alex Russo-Greyback: 28,

Mason Greyback: 300,

-------

June 14th, 2022

10:29 AM

"EJ... can you please tell us why you are making us get up before 12... it's summer!" Big Red whined.

"Hey! Don't touch that blindfold,"

"Well, what is it, EJ, if it isn't camp," Nini sighed. The friends wanted to go camping in Shallowlake, but it was closed due to a toxic parasite infecting anything with a pulse.

"Just a few more minutes, guys! I got us something where we can bond for the summer!" EJ bounced in his seat as he drove just outside of Salt Lake.

"The Deveraux?" Kourtney asked, and EJ snapped back, seeing that her head was tilted back to look, "What? I didn't take off the blindfold.

"Eej, please don't tell me that we are staying here. The last time I stayed here, I got eaten up by bed bugs," Ashlyn said, disgusted.

"Thanks, Kourtney... you ruined the surprise," EJ muttered, putting the van in park, and they all got out, "This place is a classic guy! Come on! It is a five-star hotel!

"In 1988," Carlos pointed out, "Wasn't this place abandoned like a decade ago for being haunted?"