f o u r

🏝️

🏝️

CHAPTER FOUR

ANG KAIBIGANG si Kelly pa talaga ang naghatid kay Denryl sa airport ng NAIA na parang Ina na hinahatid ang anak sa first day of school nito.

Forda dependent ang ferson for today's vidyu.

They already booked his plane ticket, bought his two weeks worth of vacation sa Achilles Islands Resort, his accommodation sa isa sa mga exclusive loft cabins doon facing the dalampasigan and such.

Ang dami rin nilang nabili sa mall sa kaka-suggest ni Kelly na ito at iyan ang bilhin ni Denryl. Denryl being a good friend, kinuha na lang niya ang pinagdadampot ng kaibigan.

They've arrived at the exact time when the speakers announced the departure of his plane. Binilinan pa ni Kelly si Denryl na i-kuwenento niya lahat ang mangyari sa resort. Meron naman siyang DSLR camera na hiniram kay Kelly upang kunan ang mala-paraisong ganda ng mga isla ng Achilles Islands.

The flight to Mindanao is almost two hours span. He landed at the airport of Laguindingan Airport, and hitched on a taxi cab upang pumaruon sa Agora Terminal. Bago pa lang siya doon, kaya hindi siya gaanong pamilyar sa mga lugar na kanilang nadadanan.

The Cagayan de Oro has the famous water park called The Seven Seas. I think the Pacquiaos ran that water park. There are a lot of activities their water park has to offer since early 2010s---but not as plenty as Achilles Islands Resort has.

Sa labas ng bintana ng taxi, the towering buildings of Cagayan de Oro fascinates him. Its not as big sa syudad nila, but the city looks civilized and modernized enough to be called a big and growing city.

A lot of luxury buildings are established here, like the Limketkai Luxe Hotel. And let me tell you, the building shouts luxury because the exterior and the window panes of it are in the color of gold. That's right, gold.

[Credits to the rightful owner

[Credits to the rightful owner. I do not own the reference picture of Limketkai Luxe Hotel. It is real, it exists. I suggest you better try the hotel, ghourl. They have pool, tas malapit lang sa hotel ang Limketkai Center mall. LOL.]