t w e n t y - o n e

🏝️

🏝️

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

THE CITY of San Dimartino. The home to many elite people and wealthy ones. A city of growth for people to live in luxury. A city for hard-working and innovative people. Oh, a metropolis of growth and harmony.

Sa syudad ng San Dimartino rin halos nakatayo ang ibang sikat na mga gusali, negosyo at mga kilalang pabrika. Isa na roon ay ang Niklaus Motors---a leading brand of vehicles and electronics trusted internationally. Sa San Dimartino rin nakatayo ang mga sikat na universities kagaya ng Hunsfield University, Saint Bernard University---an all boys boarding school, Wilde University and many prestigious campuses.

San Dimartino city is like the biggest cities of the Philippines such as Cebu, Metro Manila and Davao. San Dimartino was one of the most successful cities, the city was even mentioned to a lot of articles, blogs and magazines. Nakakatuwa pa ay dito nakatira ang ibang kilala at sought-after na mga personahe. There's a lot to mention.

Maybe their waters has something that makes the inhabitants rather attractive and dashing, and highly intelligent. Like, some SM Entertainment thing. UwU.

San Dimartino is also the home of Denryl Alcanzare and Laurentius Altarejos. They met, formed a friendship, started a feud, left as enemies to Achilles Islands Resort, and came back as lovers at San Dimartino city.

Since three weeks ang binigay ng boss niya as vacation time, may isang Linggo pang pahinga si Denryl bago pumasok sa trabaho. Dahil nga may mga pasalubong siya sa mga ka-trabaho niya sa kompanya at sa boss niya, pumaroon siya sa kompanya at binigyan ito ng mga pasalubong. Of course, he was thoughtful enough to give some for his whole team, although tingi-tingi lang dahil marami sila sa floor na iyon.

His boss was glad enough to see his secretary smiling freely now. He can see, tamang desisyon ang ipabakasyon muna ito.

"Are things good at home, mister Alcanzare? You look like beaming with sunshine today, which most of us missed," his boss, mister William Millers, said to him with a brief smile.

"Thank you for asking, boss," nakangiting saad ni Denryl sa boss. "It's great. I already moved on from Jeimson and---oh! Na-kuwento ko na ba sa inyo?"

"About what? Tell me about your vacation!" interesante'ng tanong ng boss sa kaniya.

"So, it starts like this . . ."

At ikuwenento nga niya ang nangyari sa bakasyon niya sa Achilles Resort. His boss was delighted about hearing they had ended the feud between him and the Laurentius Altarejos; not to mention, they're in a relationship now. He knew there was a sexual tension whenever they fight with each other. They look good together, as he observed.

"So, you both already had sex?" mapanuksong tanong ng boss niya habang tinaas-baba ang mga kilay nito in a teasing way.

Namula siya ng konti. "Uhm, er . . . kinda." Awkwardness is evident in his voice. "Pero tumigil nga po kayo, amin-amin lang iyon, boss. What happened on the island, should stay on the island. Though, nagkuwento na nga ako sa ibang nangyari roon," natatawang dagdag pa niya. They're close with his boss kaya ayos lang na informal ang usapan sa pagitan nila.