Chapter 11

Aleks P.O.V.

We helped Kevin lug his stuff inside. It turns out he's staying with us until he finally moves into the apartment down the street.

'So uh, how long has this been going on?' he seemed really sad and down and he was fidgeting with his hands.

'Not too long. A few days. Why?' James yelled as he was going up the stairs.

'Oh just ya know, wondering. You guys make a really cute couple!' his enthusiasm was faked.

As James disappeared up the stairs into our apartment Kevin turned to me, 'You couldn't have waited just a few more days? We could've fucked once maybe twice then you could have James all to yourself. But that was too easy huh?'

'Listen Kevin, you know that we won't work. We kissed once. That's it. I don't want it to be more than that.'

'Fine, lets bring this stuff upstairs. Do you guys have stuff to make cookies? Cause you bake really good, Aleks.'

'Yea. I hit the store a few days ago cause I knew you'd want some of Aleks' famous cookies.'

After he got settled into his room I started baking. James and Kevin were playing a video game in the living room. I could hear James cussing Kevin out and I couldn't help but laugh at them.

'Fuck you Kevin! I wanted to be the policeman!'

'Well it's not my fault you went to college and took longer! The policeman job is mine!

They were yelling at each other about Life. I took a video of them yelling and posted it on Twitter. Retweets, favorites and, replies were rolling in.

James P.O.V.

Aleks yelled at us and told us that his cookies were ready. Kevin and I grabbed the plate and went back to continue our game.

I spun the spinner. 6. I landed on the 'buy a yacht' space.'

'Why did I buy a fucking yacht? I'm never gonna go sail the fucking seven seas! Fuck this game!'

Kevin started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop.

'James it's just a game. But why on earth did you buy a fucking yacht?' he slipped it out while laughing.

'I don't know Kevin, why did you adopt twin girls?'

'Because I am a loving, able father to my beautiful girls, Robin and Mike.'

'Why is her name Mike?'

'Why not?'

Aleks walked in smirking like the cutie he is.

'Are you guys hungry for more than just cookies? Cause a fan sent a Chinese takeout gift card in the mail a while ago that I wanted to use while Kevin is with us.' Aleks always sounded so sexy when he talked, even if it was about Chinese takeout.

'Yea I could go for some Chinese. James?'

'Sure sounds like a plan. Let's eat in. We could invite all the guys and film a vlog there!'

I'm back!! Hurrah! I'll be posting more often thankfully! Anyway just lemme know if there's any way you want this story to go!

~Demi