Chapter 9

James P.O.V

I woke up to a terrible pain in my back. I looked down and remembered where Aleks and I slept.

'Aleks. Hey Aleks. Wake up.' I shook him lightly. I didn't want to scare him or something. He opened his eyes like a baby would and slapped his lips a few times.

'Hey sweet thang.' He was a giggling mess now. I joined in.

'Kevin is coming today. We gotta go to the office soon.'

I stood up and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. He put his arms up for me to grab. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up into a passionate kiss. Morning breath. Gross. We pulled away before it could even start.

'Maybe later James ok?'

We both walked to our rooms to get dressed. I wore jeans a beanie and a plain black shirt under my purple twitch hoodie. I brushed my teeth and called for Aleks to come downstairs so we could leave. We'd eat at the office.

~*~office~*~

The office was buzzing with excitement. Everyone was clearly excited for Kevin to be here. Dex came yesterday. Aleks and I just said we needed a sick day and that we'd be there tomorrow.

'Hey wangers! Were you guys gone cause you were smooching? I'm just joking! C'mere!' Dex pulled me and Aleks into a big hug. Seamus looked over at me and Aleks and winked, laughed, then left.

Aleks P.O.V

I followed Seamus into his office.

'Seamus you didn't tell right? Cause me and James wanna come out to the guys when we're ready.'

'No I would never tell unless you wanted me to. So, did you guys...' Seamus was cut off by James coming in.

'Whats this? Is something going on?' James looked like he could kill someone. His fists were opening and closing and I swear his eyes turned red.

'Oh no. Aleks told me about you guys. Congratulations!' You could see the anger just wash out. It was like someone poured a bucket over him and he was happy again.

'You're the only one who knows right? You didn't tell Jordan at least? I know he'll support it but we work together ya know?'

'James,' Aleks patted my shoulder, 'We won't tell anyone until we're ready. I'm not even ready for anyone else to know.'

We heard a yell calling for us. Jordan and Dan would be back in 5 with Kevin.

I was excited for Kevin to be a creature and for him to come today. He's been one of my good friends for a long time. I ran to the creature office lobby. James and Seamus came in a minute later. James and I caught up with Dex until we saw a head pop up from the stairs. Kevin.

When he opened the door I ran for the hug. He was definitely taken aback but he hugged back. James joined and then so did everyone else.

'Hey guys. I missed you too.'

~*~

Hey! Exciting I know. I was just in the car and I was mad so I decided to write some more. I hope you like it! ~Demi