Chapter 1

Aleks P.O.V.

This is it. today is the day I finally decided to tell James how I feel. I've had feelings for James since I first laid eyes on him. He was perfect. I loved him even though he probably didn't feel the same way.

I walked into work today smiling from ear to ear. I was the first one there. I was so excited to finally tell him how I felt that I couldn't sleep last night.

~*~time skip~*~

I knocked on James's office waiting for a come in.

'Yea?'

'it's Aleks. Can I come in?'

'Sure'

I walked into his office stiffly. I was scared now. anxious actually. Could I really tell him? If he didn't feel the same everything would be so different.

'I-I need to tell you something James.'

'Yea? What is it?'

'Well I really like you James'

'Yea I like you too buddy' he smiled while saying this

'Well I meant like in a different way than just friends'

'...' he was speechless. He sat there with a shocked expression on his face. Suddenly he started to stand up. He came closer to me and hugged me. I felt safe and happy and warm and fuzzy. This moment was perfect.

'Aleks I like you too' he hugged me tighter and I could smell him even better. Musty but nice.

'Really? You aren't just saying this right?'

'No of course not Aleksandr. I really do like you'

this had gone better than planned.

~*~

so idk I hope you liked that. if you liked it vote or leave a comment or follow me!

~Demi