Chapter 10

Aleks P.O.V.

'Hey guys!' Kevin said loudly with his deep throaty voice. I was so excited to see him. I knew he was gay too. He had told me a while ago while we were hanging out. We kissed and we fit like a puzzle. But there was no spark. We called it off.

'Kevin is here and we are all very excited, right guys?' Dan was vlogging. We all yelled in excitement to answer his question. Kevin was gonna move in with me and James. He was gonna just sleep on the couch and keep his stuff in one of our rooms. I figured I could tell him and then he could have one of our rooms until he got his own place.

We celebrated Kevin and Dex's arrival by recording Minecraft together. It was fun. James made drugs and Jordan mined. 

~*~time skip~*~

Me, James and Kevin said our goodbyes and headed home.

'So Kevin the sleeping arrangement is gonna be a bit different’ I said

‘How so? Am I sleeping in the bathroom?’

‘No. James and I are going to be sharing a bed. You can sleep in my room.’ James looked at me and smiled and mouthed I love you.

‘Are you guys? No? This is…What?’ Kevin was in shock. He couldn’t believe it. I knew he wanted to have a fling with me while he was staying with us.

‘We are dating Kevin, just don’t tell anyone ok?’ James stated ‘The only person who knows is Seamus. We will tell the other guys when the time comes alright?’

~*~

Holy shit! I’m back! Sorry I just got bored of the guys for a while and took a big break for my mental health. I was hospitalized for a few days before Christmas and I had lots of other things going on. I am very excited to be back though!!!

~Demi