Five

I was getting big. I rubbed my belly. I was going to find out the gender today. Andrew was excited. He parked. He he got out and helped me. I was doing a weird waddle walk. It made me look funny. We got to the area we needed to be at. I signed in and waited. Andrew's phone went off. He got up. I read a magazine. Nothing new in them. Andrew, "I just got the weirdest news ever." I, "that is?" Nurse, "Indira Enlow? " I got up and we went back to one of the rooms. Nurse, "Dr. Helmsman will be in soon." I, "so what was that news?" Andrew, "oh um well- "okay so who's ready to find out what the gender is?", nate said. I, "We are." I laid back and lifted my shirt. He squirted the gel on my belly. On the screen came the baby. Nate, "healthy. That's good. Well here we go. Drum roll please." Andrew, "get on with it." Nate, "you two are going to have a little baby............. boy!" I squealed. Andrew laughed. Nate printed of pictures. The nurse wiped the gel off and I got up. I looked at the pictures. We left after nate teased Andrew. I, "let's go tell Logan." Andrew, "wait. Well you see Logan was transferred to California last week." I, "what no. Bailey needs him. Shot. Bailey's going to wake up soon." They took him off the stuff a week ago. Andrew, "calm down innie. He'll be fine." I ignored him and went to Bailey. I walked into his room. He was still asleep.
I called lander. Lander, "hello." I, "Logan left and you need to be here for your son." Lander, "I'll be there soon." He hung up. I sat by him and waited. His new doctor came in. Dr. Hort. Hes a kind old man. He reminded me of my dad. My dad. I missed him so much. Dr. Hort, "hello Indira. He's been doing well." I smiled. A knock came on the door. Dr. Hort, "come in." A whole group came in. I saw the little girl who was 10 now. That old fellow student. The girl in drama club, an old man, the cop, and the homeless guy. They all had flowers and cards. Bailey started to move. His eyes opened. He quickly closer them. Bailey mumbled, "I feel like I've been hit with a car." "Because you have." I looked over and saw Logan. Logan, "hey bro." Bailey opened his eyes. He saw me than Logan. He smiled. Bailey, "my two favorite people." "What about me son?" Lander walked in. He went over and hugged him. Bailey, "are those the people I saved?" I, "yeah. They came to check on you." Bailey, "how long was I out? I, "2ish months." Some nurses came in and asked us to leave. We left the room. I. "You came back." Logan, "he's my best friend. I'll always be there for him." I, "your more important to him than I am now." He laughed. Logan, "you are the love of his life. You will always be first. I'll always be the best friend. Why can't you get that through you thick head?" I, "I'll never be his again. I have my own life." Logan rolled his eyes and started to walk off. I, "just be there for him. We both know he'll need it." Dr. Hort came out. Dr. Hort, "He wants to see you." I went into the room. Bailey, "How's Andrew?" I, "he's fine why?" Bailey, "I pushed him pretty hard." I, "oh yeah. He got a few scrapes. Nothing to deadly." Bailey, "How's the baby?" I, "the baby is healthy. I found out the gender." Bailey, "let me guess. You're having a boy." I, "I am actually. " He smiled. I, "I'm glad your okay." Bailey, "so Logan was transferred. " I, "yeah. Maybe you should have this talk with him." Bailey, "thank you Indira." I, "no no no. You're the hero here. So thank you again Bailey. " I left the room.