Green

I made it to the hospital safely. I text bailey and went in. I saw Clarisse and Darren waiting. I, "where's everyone else? " Clarisse, " Mom is sick. Dad is out of town. Claire is busy. Lily is lily." They sat down. I, "what happened? " Darren, "He was going down hill on his skateboard. Was going to hit someone swerved and ended up in a tree." I shook my head. I, "he'll never learn."

Andrew came down the hall. Andrew, "what are you doing here? Who is watching the babies?" I, "nic got hurt. And i got a last minute babysitter." Andrew, "who?" He pulled me away from everyone. Andrew, "indira if it's Bailey I'll-" i, "you'll what? My baby brother is hurt. The little baby brother that I helped raised. The twins are asleep." Andrew, "you're a mom now. Bailey hasn't ever taken care of a baby or 2." I, "that's were you are wrong. He use babysit his aunts kids." Andrew, "I don't care. I don't trust him with my kids." I, "they are mine too. I pushed them out. I carried them for 8 months." He rolled his eyes. Andrew, "dont go there indira." I, "I'm going to visit my brother and you are not going to stop me." He gripped my arm. Andrew, "I'm not done." I, "well I am." I pushed his hand off me. I rubbed the spot and went back to the waiting room. Darren , "he wants to see you first." I nod and went to his room. He had a bandage around his head and an arm cast. I, "hey." Nic, "they got me on some good pain killers." I shook my head. I, "wait until dad hears about this." Nic, "so how are my nephews?" I, "they are healthy and happy." He smiled. Nic, "you don't look so happy." I, "it's nothing. You just get better so you can see Seth and steve."

I got home. Bailey and Steve were sleeping on the couch. I went up and Seth was sleeping. I went back down and got steve. He snuggled into me. I got him to bed. I covered Bailey and went to my room.

I could smell bacon and coffee. I got up. I went downstairs and saw the boys in there swings. Bailey was cooking. Bailey, "I made pancakes and bacon. Coffee is almost done." I, "you're the guest." Bailey, "yeah but I'm not really welcomed here." I, "just ignore him." I sat down. He served me some food. Bailey, "he seemed really pissed when he got home and saw me on the couch." I looked up to Andrew in a suit. Andrew, "I have a meeting." He left. Bailey, "I'll be out by afternoon."

I was changing Steve. I, "nap time little ones." I gave Seth a bottle and Steve one. I turned on their bouncers. I turned on the monitor and went to the kitchen. I started dishes. The house phone rang. I, "hello?" "I'm surprised it wasn't Bailey who answered." I, "he's gone. Got a room. Now I'm busy. So bye." I hung up and went back to washing. I could feel anger come over me. I accidentally broke a cup in my hand. I, "fuck. Shit." I dropped the broken cup. I still had a piece stuck in my hand. I pulled it out and hissed. I rinsed it off and saw the damage. I quickly dialed clarisse number. Clarisse, "hey sis." I, "can you watch the twins?" Clarisse, "sure. be there in 5." She hung up. I wrapped the cut.

Sorry it took me forever to write this. I have writer's block.