Lady

I was getting my stitches out today. Andrew's mom was watching the babies. The doctor was taking to long. Finally The doctor got the last one out. I hissed. They gave me instructions on how to care for them. I got up and left the room. I had to get Andrew. He was on the other side of the hospital.

I walked down the hall to Andrew's office. The door was cracked. I saw dr. Flauntmyfakebreast was leaning forward. Andrew was staring at them. I backed away and went to my car outside. I didn't feel jealous or mad. I just wanted to see my babies.

I pulled up to Andrew's parents house. I got out. I knocked and stepped back. The door opened. Lauren, "I was expecting Andrew and you. I, "he was busy at the moment." Lauren, "he lets that job control him." I mumbled, "something like that." I saw my babies sleeping. I grabbed the diaper bag and loaded it in the back. I got each baby in. I waved bye well pulling out of the drive way. He wasn't cheating. She was just leaning in too much. I'm not going to be mad. He's a grown man with children. I pulled up to our house. I got each baby out and went inside.

Andrew, "why didn't you wait for me?" I, "you were busy. I didn't want to bug you." Andrew, "how would you know?" I, "you has some lady in your office. She was talking to you." Andrew, "she was just checking up on my patients." I, "see you were busy. Now I'm tired. So I'm going to take a nap." I went up stairs. My phone buzzed. A blocked number texted me. I opened it. There stood that lady and Andrew kissing. I closed and deleted the message. He wouldn't cheat. I can't be mad. I just need a nap. I got into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to crying. I shot up. I went to the nursery and saw Seth crying. I grabbed him. Steve was just laying there. I grabbed him too. I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen. I saw her. She was drinking some wine. I, "Andrew. Seth was screaming his head off." I could smell liquor on his breath. Andrew, "indira this is Ashley. She's the on the board." I looked at her. She smiled at me. I, "she needs to leave. And you need to sober up. We have a party to go too." Andrew, "oh yeah. My sister anniversary party. Bye ash." Ashley, "bye drew." She gave me a dirty look. I, "don't let the door hit you were mother nature split you." She stomped out. I, "you need a shower." Andrew, "ok. I'll be upstairs." I went to the nursery. I got Seth changed and cleaned up. Steve was next. They were wearing matching onesies with ties and suspenders on them. I, "my two handsome boys. They cooed. Andrew came in. He had on semi-formal clothes. I, "watch them well I change." I went past him. I grabbed a dress and some under clothing.

I slipped my ring on. I stared at it. It felt heavy on my finger. I finished my makeup. I signed and went to Andrew and the babies. Andrew was on his phone. Seth and Steve were in their carseats. I, "I'm ready." Andrew, "alright let's go. My sister is waiting." I grabbed a car seat and so did he. We got into his car. He grabbed my hand. Andrew, "I love you." I smiled. I squeezed his hand. He chuckled.