thirty eight

this year was the first time i have ever gotten my flu shot for winter and i am now sick for the THIRD TIME THIS WINTER ( + covid once)
i never get THIS sick THIS much what did the vaccine do to me omg

it was christmas morning and ailee was ecstatic. she had always adored the holiday, spending time with friends and family was one of her favourite things, and the holiday had always called for a big family dinner. she had spent the morning with george and steak, making a breakfast of pancakes and bacon, excitedly talking about their plans to surprise dream in just a few hours, and playing christmas music softly throughout the kitchen and living room area, love actually playing on the tv and a candy cane scented candle burning on the dining table.

ailee was getting ready in her room when she got a call from sapnap, wishing her a merry christmas and discussing the plans for that day, deciding that the girl would go to their apartment in just a few minutes. she said her farewell and hung up the phone, before putting the finishing touches on her outfit and posting to twitter.

twitter!

#1 sapnap stan • aileebailey
FIT CHECK I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND TAYLOR SEIFT MERRY CHRISTMAS

fan6she has the red tv cardigan?? rob list|fan82MERRY CHRISTMAS AILEE|sapnap✔️merry christmas love ill see you soon ❤️|fan10wtf ill throw myself off a cliff|fan93shitting crying and throwing up i want what they have|fan17i hope this is my last breath

fan6
she has the red tv cardigan?? rob list
|
fan82
MERRY CHRISTMAS AILEE
|
sapnap✔️
merry christmas love ill see you soon ❤️
|
fan10
wtf ill throw myself off a cliff
|
fan93
shitting crying and throwing up i want what they have
|
fan17
i hope this is my last breath

real life!

ailee knocks in the door of her friends home, greeted by sapnap as he throws open the door and immediately pulls the girl into a hug, muttering a "merry christmas" into her ear quietly before meeting her in a kiss. ailee smiles into the kiss, roping one arm around his neck and feeling sapnap smile against her lips aswell. "you guys are gonna make me sick" dream says, unamused, but bug pulls away from the kiss and turns to see him smiling. she pills away from sapnap and walks towards her best friend, pulling him into a hug and wishing him a merry christmas. he hugs back and wishes the same, before they pull away and she asks them both how they are. the three of them talk happily as they make their way towards the living room, where a beautiful christmas tree is set up and shining in the corner with badly wrapped gifts sitting beneath it.

the three if them sit down and sapnap suggests they open present before anything, going along with the plan that had been set up. ailee agrees, hoping dream would do the same. thankfully, he does and the plan falls into place. "oh my god, i left them in my house. give me a second! ill go grab them" ailee says, standing up and making her way out of the apartment, struggling to hide the smile on her face. she opens the door to her own apartment and steps inside, seeing george sitting with steak watching tv. "come on, lets go" she says, picking up three gift bags and waiting for george to follow her, holding his own three bags and they both walk out the door together, locking it behind them.

they both walk in the door to dream and sapnap's apartment, george staying in the secluded hallway area while bug walks through, placing down the bags on the coffee table and sitting down next to sapnap once more. "who's the third bag for?" dream asks, trying to discreetly look inside it. "oh thats for george" she says, attempting to be nonchalant but failing miserably as a massive smile makes its way onto her face. dreams face falls in a mix of shock and confusion. "what do you mean?" he says, interrupted by the sound of footsteps as dream turns around to see his best friend standing in his home.

dream immediately stands up and engulfs george in a hug, ailee and sapnap watching on with smiles on their faces, ailee facing nick after she felt him playing with her hair, sapnap looking at her and bringing her closer, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. she smiles and leans into him, looking back at the two best friends meeting for the first time. "how are you here?" dream asks, unable to hide his excitement. "ailee and nick set it up, they flew me in yesterday and ive been at ailee's" george explains, equally as excited. dream turns to look at the two of them, walking over and pulling them both up off the couch and into a group hug, before extending an arm and pulling george into the hug too.

the four stood in a group hug for a few seconds, appreciating the fact the group had finally been united together. they step away from each other, sapnap and george greeting each other properly and ailee and dream standing off to the side, watching with smiles on their faces. dream pulls the girl into a side hug, placing an arm around her shoulders and leaning down to talk to her. "seriously, this means so much to me. thank you" he says, with a sense of genuine appreciation and love. "anytime, i love you." she says, turning the side hug into a proper hug.

the group were now sitting on the couches together, ailee sitting next to sapnap as he loosely hung an arm around her shoulders. dream and george were on the other couch, talking about the presents they were about to open. ailee stands up and grabs her own gift bags, distributing them out to their respective owner before returning back to her seat, watching eagerly as her friends opened their gifts. she had gotten each friend a gift significant to their friendship, something meaningful to them that truly showed her appreciation for them. (i can barely think of gifts for my own friends plz don't expect me to think of some for ppl idk :p)

they cycled through the group, each getting a present fron everyone in the group. they sat and talked for a while, before deciding to order lunch, not being able to go outside in fear of dream being recognised or george being seen in florida, however the group had just as much fun inside, with each others company. sapnap and ailee sat next to each other as usual, although ailee noticed as time passed sapnap grew more quiet, and seemed nervous. "you okay?" ailee whispered, placing a hand on his leg, making him look up to her with a smile, nodding slightly before joining in with the conversation that dream and george were having about the party that they were hosting tonight for their friends that would be showing up in just a few hours from now.