Siyi felt that perhaps being a woman in his next life wouldn't be half bad.

Gu Shishi stated her thought clearly after swallowing the yummy spaghetti.

She had never heard of anyone wanting so desperately to tie their own fate to someone else’s.

If they were just making this bullsh*t up, all she could say was that Gu Wushuang had lost her mind.

If they truly believed in it, then its tough luck for Gu Wushuang.

Even if the whole world was willing to sacrifice for Gu Wushuang, she didn’t!

She tried very hard to survive every day.

Why were there all these crazies who tried to stir up chit every day?

“I have nothing to do with her.

“I’ve only seen her a few times.

“I am no Mother Mary and I’m afraid I will have to disappoint her.”

Gu Shishi picked up the coffee mug from the table and casually took a sip.

Gu Wushuang even have someone else relate the message.

She had her contact information but didn’t even make the call herself.

Could it because she had anticipated that she would be turned down?

That was why she had someone relaying the message. That way she could leverage additional moral pressure and judgment from others to force her to return to China and get a divorce like a fool in the name of sisterhood?

Hoho.

Gu Shishi’s look said it all – “None of my business”.

“Go relay our message.”

Gu Shishi frowned and signaled the other two in the room to leave.

Siyi paused a little and acknowledged him.

When he turned around, Qin Ruhai still seemed like he was enjoying himself so much that he wanted to stay behind and watch the two being lovey-dovey.

Relaying the message was just a small part of it. Mainly, he wanted to see how the wedding night went.

And now... the conclusion couldn’t be more obvious with just one look.

He was practically shoved a mouth full of dog food!

Qin Ruhai finally chuckled when Huo Sishen’s cold look laid upon him and walked out with his arm around Siyi’s shoulder.

“Happy newly wedding!”

His teasing chuckle started before the door was even closed.

“Siyi, your boss had more or less experienced all three major happy life events. He had completed his first night last night.”

Gu Shishi’s cheek blushed all the way immediately.

She had even temporarily forgotten about her assignments!

Nevertheless, when Huo Sishen saw Gu Shishi lowering her head in embarrassment, he had mistaken that as her not being able to contain her disappointment and sadness after the two had left.

Her family, who was supposed to be the closest to her, were the ones who had hurt her the most.

Regardless of whether Gu Wushuang was the one behind all this, Gu Wushuang, as someone who was about to go into surgery, would not have been able to get ahold of Siyi without her parents backing her.

They were both their daughters but they had chosen to give up one’s happiness for the other.

How did it make her feel being the one who was tossed aside?