32

🦋🦋🦋

🦋🦋🦋

"You're gonna be fine there's no bone or muscle damage" Aurora said dabbing Tig's gunshot wound "thanks doc" Tig teased "sorry I pulled you out of charming" Tig looked up.

"Have you seen Nate he's not in his room" Gemma walked into the room "no not since this morning" Aurora shook her head "he's gone" Gemma muttered "so is the hunting rifle" she turned to Tig "oh shit you know I did hear a car about 20 minutes ago" Tig winced when Gemma and Aurora both left the room.

"Oh shit the caddy's gone" Gemma slapped her forehead "is he ok to drive?" Aurora questioned "depends what decade he thinks he's crushing in" Gemma mumbled "well where would he go" Aurora crossed her arms over her chest "I have no goddamn idea" Gemma breathed heavily "someone must know his routine" Aurora said "yeah... somebody does" Gemma said walking back into the house.

🦋🦋🦋

Walking down the stairs Aurora seen a woman taped to a wheelchair "who the hell is that" she whispered "his caregiver" gemma mumbled "oh great" Aurora rolled her eyes "have you lost your mind" she hissed "it's complicated" Gemma replied "I'd say so" Aurora scoffed.

"Is someone there" the caregiver yelled

"Amelia I need to ask you a question" Gemma marched down the stairs "yeah and I need to take a piss like an hour ago" Amelia snapped "sorry I forgot" Gemma mumbled grabbing a bedpan "Nate took off in a car any idea where he might be heading" Gemma shoved the bedpan under Amelia "I don't know what was he wearing" Amelia asked "jeez I don't know" Gemma huffed "he could be a hundred different places" Amelia said.

"Could you be a little more specific" Gemma asked "I'm done" Amelia said as Gemma reached down to grab the bedpan before handing it to Aurora "wonderful" Aurora whispered to herself grabbing the bedpan "cut me loose I'll help you find him" Amelia shot back "can't do that" Gemma shook her head.