37

🦋🦋🦋

🦋🦋🦋

"Mom take the keys from Aurora" Jax said looking back towards the truck "why can't I drive?" Aurora questioned "because you drive like a crazy person" jax grumbled "fine" aurora huffed handing gemma the keys and getting in the truck.

"what the hell is that?" Gemma slowed down the truck "police services northern ireland" some guy whose name Aurora forgot said "just our luck" Aurora muttered "as long as they got I.D they should be okay." the man said

"this is bad" Gemma said looking at the group ahead "don't make sense they wouldn't be able to get the intel not that quick" the guy said watching the police detain the group.

"you've gotta be kidding me" Aurora mumbled watching Jax kick a police officer "where are they gonna take them?" gemma asked watching the go into the van "jesus after that ruckus these assholes will probably just shoot them and dump em blame it on the life" the man muttered "oh that's helpful" Aurora groaned "step on the gas" Aurora mumbled to Gemma "run em off the road" Gemma cheered slamming on the gas "are you two out of your bloody minds holy shit" Luther exclaimed "whoo gemma" Aurora exclaimed getting out of the car when the police van crashed.

"someone gimmie keys" Aurora held her hand out until she felt someone place keys in her hand.

"what the hell" Jax whispered looking towards Aurora "welcome to ireland" Luther mumbled patting him on the back.

"what the hell is the matter with you two" Jax said walking up to Aurora and Gemma "nothing" they both said "i can't even deal with you two right now" he mumbled running a hand threw his hair then walked towards his bike.

"so dramatic"

🦋🦋🦋