43

🦋🦋🦋

🦋🦋🦋

After getting off the plane, the group was crammed in the back of one of the club's vans

After getting off the plane, the group was crammed in the back of one of the club's vans. "You guys can't clean this?" Aurora gagged at the smell "I'll get right in that princess" Jax huffed, rubbing small circles on Aurora's hip.

Pulling into the club house aurora wasted absolutely no time in getting out with abel, jax following not far behind. "Hey, boys. Welcome home." Tig said, opening his arms and pulling aurora and jax into a hug "hey rory... you're looking a little..." he trailed off "i'm pregnant you idiot" aurora snapped, hiking abel higher on her hip "oh! congrats!" Tig hugged her again and turned to jax giving him a nod and a thumbs up.

"Where's my daughter!?" Piney came barreling out of the clubhouse "hey dad" Aurora met her dad half way and hugged him with one arm "oh my girl i missed you" He laughed gruffly "I'm here too dad" Opie grumbled coming to stand next to his sister and father "Oh yeah hey Ope" Piney laughed "hand me my grandson" he said stretching his arms out.

Again Aurora hesitated, it's not like she doesn't trust her family but Abel's her son. She just got him back and now everyone wants to play "pass the baby" . Aurora's getting sick of it real fast. Although she knows they missed her son too, Aurora is not ready to have him taken again.

"You're gonna have more grandkids soon pop" Opie laughed throwing his sister under the bus "You fucking asshole!" Aurora whirled around but Opie was already jogging away "You're knocked up?" Piney paused, glancing at her stomach "Again!" he exclaimed shuddering then saying "gross"

Aurora scoffed "Whatever" Before reaching for Abel "I'm gonna go see Jax, I'm worried about lyla" She mumbled taking her baby and walking away. "Aurora, wait!" Piney shouted "Lyla's kid is in there umm peter? percy?" He listed names "Piper! and I got him" Aurora corrected her father.

🦋🦋🦋

When she got into the club Aurora saw the playpen they had set up for Piper while lyla was taken "Lovely" Aurora mused walking over and carefully picking up the toddler who beamed up at her.

"Hey Op?" Aurora asked, watching her brother walk out of church "I'm gonna watch Piper, Ellie and Kenny... Just let Lyla know when she's ready?" Aurora suggested "Oh! Also dad's going up to the cabin" She told him "alright thanks ro" Opie smiled before walking past her.

Jax was the next person she seen and he sauntered right over to her "Gimme one" He said pointing to the two blondes she was holding "I'm good and Pipers passed out on my shoulder" Aurora laughed softly. "I'm gonna drop you guys and our shit off at home then i'm heading out for a bit" Jax said pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.

"Okay" Aurora nodded, following him to her car.

🦋🦋🦋

"Hey you guys'' Aurora laughed walking into her house when Ellie and Kenny threw themselves at her for a hug "Careful you two" Jax warned "Why can't we hug Aunty Ro?" Kenny quickly questioned. "Aunty Ro is having another baby so you have to be extra careful" Aurora answered, running her fingers through Ellie's knotted hair.

"I'll see you later" Jax said, dropping his bags and grabbing his keys quickly "Bye" Aurora pecked him on the lips quickly, then laughed when Ellie and Kenny said "ew in the background.

"Who wants to watch Cars?" Aurora cheered.

🦋🦋🦋

"Hey" Aurora stood, when the door opened and lyla walked in "I'm so glad you're okay" Aurora laughed in relief, hugging the blonde extra tight.

"before all this shit happened I booked an appointment for you" Lyla told her "Does Jax know?" She whispered "Yea he found out after I told you" Aurora grinned, "are you okay though. Don't lie to me." Aurora said searching Lyla's face "I'm okay, I just want my son and my bed" Lyla sighed tiredly "I'll get him for you" Aurora said stepping back.

"Your appointment is in an hour" Lyla shouted from down the hall "Thanks Lyla you're a life-saver" Aurora told her, carrying out Piper to his mom.

"Kenny and Ellie's shit is in the car" Opie said walking into her house with Jax "We got an appointment in an hour" Aurora said wrapping an arm around Jax's waist "Ultrasound?" Jax hummed "We taking bets on how many babies you got in there?" Opie laughed gesturing to her barely there baby bump "Fuck off" Aurora glared, flipping off her brother. "I'll let the club know we're taking bets" Opie winked at Jax "Asshole's!" Aurora cursed, turning back down the hall ignoring Jax's loud laugh.

🦋🦋🦋

Now in the ultrasound room Aurora and Jax watched the doctor put the cool gel on her stomach "Here. Strong heartbeat. Looks healthy.You're around seven weeks" The doctor pointed "Heartbeats!" The doctor laughed "Beats?!" Aurora said shooting up "Yes There is Twin A and ... There is Twin B" The doctor pointed to two dots on the screen like aurora was gonna be able to tell the difference "Congratulations" The doctor said before stepping out of the room "Must have super sperm" Jax laughed "I'll castrate you in your sleep." Aurora glared "Fuckinh Opie! Always jinxing me" Aurora laughed mockingly.

🦋🦋🦋

"So what's the verdict?" Gemma asked, swarming them as soon as they entered the clubhouse "Twins!" Jax cheered "I knew it!" Opie laughed, Aurora ignored her brother and grabbed Abel out of his playpen.

🦋🦋🦋

This was a filler chapter and figured i would be nice and write happy scenes cuz then it's gonna get not to happy 🙈🙈

aurora's outfit this chapter
let me know what you thought of this chapter!!
xoxo
rose 🫶🫶