Blood's in The Water

"Winter Legendary Greats? When did he change his name to that? Quite the overachiever it seems," Jonah thought, reading the reports about Winter. "Regardless, I was able to survive two catastrophic incidents," he thought, moving on from the name change, "First was the annihilation of Bobby's strike squad, and then the second was a recent case involving a hunter from the surveillance team who was hired as an assassin," Jonah thought to himself, "Winter is noteworthy because he's connected to Winter Throndsen's EWR," he added, beginning to connect the dots. "There's a rumor the chairman's first 3 sons were too unstable to take over the company, but they seem to be frontiers of researching skills, powers, abilities, and anything magical," Jonah continued, resting his head against his intertwined hands. His shoulder resting on the desk, "If they're studying everything magical, it would explain why Winter Greats brought his research home to test," he thought, getting closer to the bigger picture. "Considering the absurd incidents, he's survived all of them despite his lacking physical prowess. "He's defeated D-ranks, cleared two C-rank gates, and possibly killed a B-rank. Considering all of these factors," Jonah thought, seeing the picture now. "There's a possibility that Winter Greats became stronger!" He thought standing up and gathering a few things.

                "The E-rank Mythic Winter Greats have become stronger?!" Asks Chul, following his boss down the hallway to the building's elevator. "That's right, there's no way he could've survived both events otherwise," Jonah explained, "Both were major accidents where the majority of the participants died. Unless he's become stronger, there's no other explanation," he continued, waiting for the elevator to reach their floor. "According to the documents on file, for the most recent case, a C-rank mage and a B-rank healer combined their powers to defeat the surveillance agent, but I'm not buying it," Jonah turned over at Chul, "The guy was a B-rank assassin type mythic. Mages have a hard time with assassins, and unless he was an idiot, he would've taken out the healer first. Which means it would've been a fight between the c-rank mage and a b-rank assassin," Jonah continued, helping Chul connect the dots for himself. "I can't help but think that someone else defeated the agent from the surveillance team. Plus, the only three survivors were the healer, the mage, and Winter Greats. That means there's only one likely suspect," he explained, walking into the elevator, and pressing the lobby button. "I see, but Mr. Jonah, where are we going right now?" Chul asks, following him into the elevator. "Isn't it obvious? We're on our way to scout a new member," Jonah explained, looking back, over his shoulder at Chul. "I can't believe Mr. Jonah is personally recruiting a new hire... This must be a big deal!" Chul thought to himself, in surprise. "Let's go," Jonah walked out into the lobby.

                Returning to the dungeons, the massive beasley humanoids growl and snarl. The wolf-like beings began to tremble, their teeth chattering. In camouflage, Winter stalked the monsters, nearly bored to death by the similar mobs and monsters in each dungeon. Each one searched the area, in fear of a stronger threat. Then, one fell from their chest being ripped from their body, then the next was cut into threes, and finally, the third was left with holes in their body. An explosion of blood splashed onto the dungeon ground as Winter walked past the three, bloody messes. "I'm only level 39, and I can feel myself slowing down with each dungeon," Winter thought looking at his stats. "Although, I've learned new skills, and increased the level of my old skills," he added.

~>System<{" The [Skill: Speed] Has Leveled up!"}>It displaed<~
~>System<{" The [Player] Have Learned Two Skills! [Skill: Vital Strike] {Level 1}. [Skill: Advanced Dagger Arts] {Level 1},"}>it displayed<~